• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want discounted business supplies? Message me your order and zip code!

In summary, to effectively close a business sale, it is important to have a clear understanding of your product or service and its value to the customer. This can be achieved by building rapport, addressing any concerns, and delivering a compelling pitch. Some effective techniques for closing a sale include trial closes, assumptive close, and offering incentives. When handling objections, it is important to listen and provide solutions. If the customer is hesitant, it is important to understand the reason and offer flexible options. After closing the sale, it is crucial to follow up with a thank you and continue to provide excellent customer service to maintain a positive relationship with the customer.
MicheleATX
UPDATED - All gone!
I have a few business supply items available at a discount. Message me what you want and your zipcode and I'll add in shipping and give you the total.SOLD: Fall/Winter Catalogs (opened & 1 missing) Qty 24 catalogs total left - $15.00SOLD Qty 1 Booking & Recruiting slides - $1.00
SOLD 2017 Fall/Winter Mini Catalogs (x2 sets) - $ 2.50 each
SOLD Party Planner folders - (opened) 3 left - $1.50Thanks for reading!
Michele

Last edited:
How much shipping for the folders and slides? 77304. Thanks!

How much shipping would it be for the party planning folders and slides. zip code 77304Howdy! It would a total of $3.48 with shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

Ok I am interested!

Nichol, Excellent! Just send the payment via paypal to [email protected] and be sure to put your shipping address in the note box! :) I'll ship it out tomorrow. Michele

I've decided I want all your mini catalogs as well!

Well ok then! I've updated the packaging for the folders and all the mini catalogs and your new grand total is $9.50

ok done! Thanks!

Interested in the large catalogs if still available and mini catalogs? Shipping to 66548
Thank you

Sorry Ashley! I just saw this message and YES I do have the catalogs and your total with shipping will be $19.22. :)

Yes I would like the catalogs as long as they are current fall/winter catalogs. Email for PayPal is [email protected]
Thank you

Great! I've sent the payment request and I'll ship these out this week.

1. How do I effectively close a business sale?

To effectively close a business sale, it is important to have a clear understanding of your product or service and its value to the customer. Begin by building rapport and addressing any concerns the customer may have. Then, present a concise and compelling pitch highlighting the benefits and features of your product or service. Finally, ask for the sale and provide clear next steps for the customer to move forward.

2. What are some effective techniques for closing a business sale?

Some effective techniques for closing a business sale include using trial closes, which involve asking the customer questions to gauge their interest and address any objections they may have. Another technique is the assumptive close, where you assume that the customer is ready to make a purchase and guide them towards completing the sale. Additionally, offering incentives or limited-time promotions can also be effective in closing a sale.

3. How do I handle objections during a business sale closing?

Handling objections during a business sale closing is all about listening and addressing the customer's concerns. Acknowledge their objection and then offer a solution or alternative that addresses their concern. It is also important to remain calm and professional, and avoid getting defensive or pushy.

4. What should I do if the customer is hesitant to close the sale?

If the customer is hesitant to close the sale, it is important to understand the reason for their hesitation. Is there a specific concern or objection that needs to be addressed? If so, address it and provide reassurance. If the hesitation is due to timing or budget constraints, offer flexible payment options or a discount to make the purchase more feasible for the customer.

5. How do I follow up after closing a business sale?

Following up after closing a business sale is crucial for building a long-term relationship with the customer. Send a thank you email or note to show your appreciation for their business. You can also request feedback or provide additional resources to help the customer get the most out of their purchase. Finally, stay in touch and continue to provide excellent customer service to maintain a positive relationship with the customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Andrea Minier
  • MicheleC