• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Not Responding to Show Orders - What Should I Do?

In summary, the speaker had a show last week and gave the host until last Friday to get more outside orders. They have been trying to contact the host all week but have not received a response. The speaker has given the host until tomorrow at 7 PM to get back to them or they will process the order as a fundraiser. The other person in the conversation thinks that giving a deadline is a good compromise and suggests telling the host that the order is for their guests and that it works well with the ongoing fundraiser. They also ask if the host mentioned being away for Spring break or Easter.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Hello! I had a show last week (April 8th) and I told the host that she had to this past Friday to get more outside orders. I have tried to call her every day this week to see how things were going and kept leaving voice mails. I don't want to sit on the orders I did get from her show too long. I gave her until tomorrow at 7 PM to get back to me or I would process her order as a fundraiser that we were doing. Am I doing the right thing or would you handle the situation different? Thank you for your help.

I think that giving her a deadline is a good comprimise. Then if she calls you after you sent the order to complain that you didn't wait for other orders you cand tell her straight up that you said 7PM Monday. Tell her that it is for her guests that you put it in as they wouldn't want to wait too long for their products. Also it works great that you have a fundraiser going, then you don't nees to talk to her to get her order for host benefits. Good Luck!!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

Whenever I have this issue I always make sure that I add in my message..."We really need to get your show order placed, we had told the guests that they would have their products by XXX date and we don't want to keep them waiting much longer". Giving her a deadline should help, I think you have done the right thing.

Did your guest mention if she was going away on Spring break or over the Easter holiday? I know a lot of our schools were off last week. If this is the case, she should be back this week. Just a thought.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. It sounds like you have been proactive in following up with your host and trying to get more outside orders. It's important to set a deadline for outside orders so that you can process them in a timely manner. However, if your host has not responded to your attempts to contact her, it may be best to go ahead and process the orders you have received from the show. You can always reach out to her again after the deadline and see if she has any additional orders to add. In the future, it may be helpful to have a clear communication plan in place with your hosts, so that everyone is on the same page and knows what to expect. I hope this helps. Best of luck with your show!

1. How long should I wait before following up with a host who hasn't responded to their show orders?

It is recommended to wait 3-5 business days before following up with a host who has not responded to their show orders. This allows them enough time to review and submit their orders.

2. What should I do if the host still does not respond after following up?

If the host has not responded after your initial follow-up, try reaching out through a different method of communication, such as a phone call or text message. If all attempts to contact the host have been unsuccessful, reach out to your team leader or customer service for further assistance.

3. Can I still submit the show orders without the host's approval?

It is important to have the host's approval before submitting any orders. If the host is unresponsive, reach out to your team leader or customer service for guidance on how to proceed.

4. Will the host still receive their host rewards if they do not respond to the show orders?

Yes, the host will still receive their host rewards as long as their show orders are submitted by the deadline. If the host does not respond or submit their orders, the default host rewards will be applied.

5. Is it possible to extend the deadline for the host to submit their orders?

In some cases, it may be possible to extend the deadline for the host to submit their orders. Reach out to your team leader or customer service for assistance in requesting a deadline extension.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies