• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Catalog Show in IL & AK - May Deadline?

Independent ConsultantCan you close the show with her over the phone or by email? Email is the best way to close the show.
kmemry
one of my host is having an April catalog show she lives in IL and I live in AK. She will not be able to send me all the order forms and money until the first part of May is she still able to recieve the April host and guset special and if so what day in May do I have to submit the April show. thank you ahead of time to all that reply!!!!:)

Yes, you can close the show in May. She can still get the host and guest special for April. Closing the show in the same month usually only effects the consultant for our promotions and also during months where the host and guest flyers say held and submitted - for example in double points February.

The only thing about what date to close it by in May. I am not sure if there is a specific date you have to close but you will just want to be sensitive about the orders your friend has collected and the length of time the guests are waiting for the products. I am always more aware of that for catalog shows because they seem to stay open longer then cooking shows. Take care.

Brenda K.
Independent Future Director

Can you close it with her over the phone or by email? Have her email everyone's orders then call her to get the card numbers. That is how I usually do catalog shows even ones in town.

May 31You have until the end of the following month to close the show, but Brenda has a good point about the wait time. I would just make it clear to the host that she should let her guests know when they should expect their orders to arrive. I would then personally do custome care calls with all the guests.

Diane

Hi there! It's great to hear that you have a host who is interested in having an April catalog show. As long as the show is submitted by May 1st, your host will still be able to receive the April host and guest specials. I understand that it may be difficult to coordinate everything since you are in different states, but I suggest discussing a plan with your host to ensure that all orders and payments are sent in a timely manner. Thank you for reaching out and let me know if you have any further questions. Happy selling! :)

What is the deadline for hosting an April Catalog Show in IL & AK?

The deadline for hosting an April Catalog Show in IL & AK is May 31st.

Can I host a catalog show if I don't live in IL or AK?

Yes, you can host a catalog show no matter where you live. However, the show will only count towards the April Catalog Show in IL & AK if the orders are shipped to addresses in Illinois or Alaska.

Are there any special deals or promotions for hosting an April Catalog Show in IL & AK?

Yes, there are exclusive discounts and free products available for hosts of April Catalog Shows in IL & AK. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a virtual event where hosts invite friends and family to browse and shop from the Pampered Chef catalog. Hosts earn rewards based on the sales from their show.

How do I host an April Catalog Show in IL & AK?

To host an April Catalog Show in IL & AK, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you're interested. They will provide you with all the necessary information and support to have a successful show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinCincy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • msmileyface