• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing Registry Without Bride Knowing: Tips & Advice

In summary, it is not recommended to close a registry without the bride's knowledge or make changes to it without her permission. If necessary, you can contact customer service for assistance. It is possible to close a registry after the wedding, but it is recommended to keep it open for a few weeks. If you need to make changes discreetly, you can also contact customer service. Once a registry is closed, it cannot be accessed for reference purposes, so it is important to communicate with the bride and make any necessary changes before closing it.
ChefMary412
Is there a way to close the registry without letting the bride know? I have the mom that bought everything for her daughter and want to close the registry before anyone else buys stuff from it. She originally set it as "do not contact me". Can I still somehow close it? I ordered everything for the mom as a show, so she could get some free stuff herself... so it does not show as purchased on the registry..

I've never run into this but I would call HO on this.

Do you have access to go in and edit the stuff as purchased? I don't know if you can do that if it's "do not contact" status, but I don't think the bride gets a specific notice for that. She might be able to go in and see that everything was purchased, but it keeps others from seeing the items as available.

I have tried to go on there and click purchased, but it does not accept it... must be because she is not do not contact.. o

Call HO and tell them. And be sure they know the bride's mother doesn't want her to know. Talk to a supervisor.

1. How can I close a registry without the bride knowing?

Closing a registry without the bride knowing is not recommended, as it can cause confusion and disappointment for the bride and guests. However, if absolutely necessary, you can contact the customer service team at Pampered Chef for assistance with closing the registry discreetly.

2. Can I make changes to a registry without the bride's knowledge?

It is not recommended to make changes to a registry without the bride's knowledge. If the bride has given you permission to make changes, you can do so by logging into the registry account with the bride's login information.

3. Is it possible to close a registry after the wedding?

Yes, it is possible to close a registry after the wedding. You can do so by logging into the registry account and selecting the option to close the registry. However, it is recommended to keep the registry open for a few weeks after the wedding to allow guests who may have forgotten to purchase a gift to still do so.

4. How can I make sure the bride doesn't see any changes made to the registry?

If you are making changes to the registry, it is best to communicate with the bride beforehand and get her approval. If you need to make changes discreetly, you can contact the customer service team at Pampered Chef for assistance.

5. Can I access a closed registry for reference purposes?

No, once a registry is closed, it cannot be accessed for reference purposes. It is important to communicate with the bride and make any necessary changes before closing the registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedberry
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathy's_Kitchen