• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding the Right Battery Size: A Desperate Plea for Help!

In summary, the battery for this timer is not included and the size is not specified. The package says it is for books, games, calculators, cameras, but the batteries that are included work great. The timer is small and can be clipped onto clothes or placed on a table or fridge.
Countrykitchenmichelle
Does anyone know what size battery I need for this thing? I've had mine forever and it never came with a battery.
The use care online just says button size, doesn't specify any numbers.

Please help.

Take the battery out, take it to the drugstore with you (Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid) and match it up with the batteries there. I'm sure one will match.

Mine never came with a battery, so I have nothing to match it to. If I did, I would've done that already.

Does anyone have one and can look at the back of theirs for me???
Thanks

Really?? Did you get it new from PC? It should have had a battery in it.

LR44 is what you want.

LR 44 is correct..
I got a new package of batteries at our local Dollar Tree ( everything is $1).......it was pack of 8 for...$1.00
But they are size LR 1130.........but they are identical. ( the package says for books, games, calculators, cameras.......and they work great. I have only used one battery out the back in 1 year.. I often keep a pack in my show stuff, because I get this question often at a show and then I can just give the customer a battery and it only cost me $0.13........it is a great customer service thing.

Mine came with the battery, but it wasn't in the timer, it was taped in the little plastic thing the timer was in. Do you still have that?

Or am I thinking about the digital thermometer that has the batter taped in? :confused: Anyone remember for sure?

Mine didn't come with a battery either. I ordered it in January from PC and rec'd early Feb of this year. I went to use it for the first time at a show and found there was no battery!!!

Thanks for posting the size, but I probably will not recommend this product because of that. To me it's not right.

That had to of just been an accident. I know for sure mine came with one, I just can't remember if it was already in it or just taped in there for me to put in!! I love my timer. It is so great. I had time for only a short nap the other day, so I set the little stand up on it and put it on the coffee table. You can also stick it on your fridge (which is where I keep mine so it doesn't get tore up in a drawer). You can clip it on your clothes if you need to run outside and do something. Sometimes the kids use the "Count Up" feature to see how long it takes them to do something (like clean their room). You can use it as a clock too! I had one of the older ones (with the PC chicken on it) for years and finally just replaced it. It was looking rough and the buttons were sticking from having stuff spilled on it. :D

Thanks to everyone.

I received mine at least 5 years ago and if there was a battery in the package/box, I never saw it. So I yet to use it.

I want to use it for my first cooking show Sunday though.

I didn't think they would be that inexpensive though, thanks.

I just love this product.......I have 3 myself.........One that I keep in my kit, one that I have in the kitchen and one in my bathroom.........Most of the time when I'm in the bathroom........I'm getting ready to go away and I'm ususally pressed for time........so now I can glance at my "clock" and know how long till I HAVE to leave....or if I'm really pinched I set the timer, so I don't lose track.
I also use it for power hours in my office........I set the timer for one hour.........in that one hour I must ONLY work on Pampered Chef.......if the phone rings....I push the stop......when I'm done on the phone, I start the count down from where it was. For me I know when I get in front of the computer I can get lost doing other things, And not get my Pampered Chef stuff done...
This keeps me on track, and has helped me by spending at least one hour per day on Pampered Chef stuff.. :)

Ok, solved my battery dilemna. They didn't have any at our Dollar Tree, so I had to settle for Walmart.

And to let you know how long I've had this and not been able to use it, I just realized the PC logo is the chicken on the nest. Not sure how long it's been since they had that logo. My guess is that I've had it about 5 years.

Replaced the battery in mine and it still does not show any numbers. Is there something else I need to do?

Chef John said:
Replaced the battery in mine and it still does not show any numbers. Is there something else I need to do?
I hate to ask the obvious but is it in correctly? It is possible you could have gotten a bad battery. I get mine from Amazon. I think I got like 100 for cheap a while ago because I had a bunch of Christmas decorations that use that size.

Chef John said:
There's nothing more you need to do. And I hesitate to ask this, since it's as obvious as mspibb's response. But do you have in in correctly, and is there any corrosion in the battery area? I've had both of those problems before.

I tried to find the LR44 battery and could not find any LR batteries. I was in Walgreens. The store employee helped me and to keep the conversation short, the DURACELL 303/357/76 works perfectly for the Pampered Chef Timer. I cannot live with out this Timer. Actually, I have two and used all the time and not just for cooking.

1. What is the best battery size for my kitchen appliances?

The best battery size for your kitchen appliances will depend on the specific appliance. It is important to check the user manual or the label on the appliance to determine the recommended battery size.

2. Can I use any type of battery in my kitchen gadgets?

No, it is important to use the specific battery size and type recommended by the manufacturer for your kitchen gadgets. Using the wrong type of battery can damage the appliance or cause it to malfunction.

3. How do I determine the battery size for my kitchen scale?

The battery size for your kitchen scale can usually be found on the bottom of the scale or in the user manual. If you are unable to find this information, you can measure the diameter and height of the battery compartment to determine the appropriate size.

4. Can I use rechargeable batteries in my kitchen appliances?

Yes, you can use rechargeable batteries in your kitchen appliances as long as they are the correct size and type recommended by the manufacturer. However, keep in mind that rechargeable batteries may not last as long as disposable batteries and may need to be replaced more frequently.

5. What should I do if I cannot find the right battery size for my kitchen gadgets?

If you are having trouble finding the right battery size for your kitchen gadgets, you can try contacting the manufacturer for assistance. They may be able to provide you with the correct battery size or recommend an alternative solution. You can also bring your appliance to a local electronics store for assistance in finding the right battery size.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Porchechef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • twopamperedchefs
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
twopamperedchefs
  • dannyzmom