• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replace Your Clock/Timer Battery Cover: Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, the clock/timer uses a standard AA battery that can be easily replaced by sliding open the battery cover on the back and inserting a new battery. Rechargeable batteries can also be used as long as they are the same size and voltage as a regular AA battery. If the clock/timer is not keeping accurate time, try replacing the battery first and if the issue persists, contact customer service. The clock/timer is not waterproof and should not be submerged in water to avoid damage to the battery and internal components.
Jenn'sKitchen
Gold Member
At my cooking show last night I had a customer ask if they could purchase just the battery cover part for their clock/timer. If I can do this, please let me know how. Thank you so much in advance.

I looked on the replacement order form, but I didn't see it.

Thanks for the reply. That is so funny my name is also Jennifer Lyn :D

I need help setting the timer. I cannot find it on the website.

Product use and care for clock/timerHere is an attachment of the product use and care for the clock/timer. It was on Consultants Corner under product use and care. I hope this helps.:D

Attachments

• Product Use and Care.clocktimer.doc
    30 KB · Views: 377
Jenn'sKitchen said:
At my cooking show last night I had a customer ask if they could purchase just the battery cover part for their clock/timer. If I can do this, please let me know how. Thank you so much in advance.

You can call the Home Office and ask, but I highly doubt it. If it is under 1 year old you can do a product adjustment and get it replaced. I have done this before. Hope this helps!:D

What type of battery does the clock/timer use?

The clock/timer uses a standard AA battery.

How do I replace the battery in the clock/timer?

To replace the battery, simply slide open the battery cover on the back of the clock/timer and remove the old battery. Insert a new AA battery and slide the cover closed.

Can I use rechargeable batteries in the clock/timer?

Yes, rechargeable AA batteries can be used in the clock/timer as long as they are the same size and voltage as a regular AA battery.

What do I do if the clock/timer is not keeping accurate time?

If the clock/timer is not keeping accurate time, try replacing the battery with a new one. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

Is the clock/timer waterproof?

No, the clock/timer is not waterproof and should not be submerged in water. If the clock/timer gets wet, dry it off immediately to avoid damage to the battery and internal components.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Mariah
  • Jennifer Hunsucker