• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover High-Quality Clipart for Your Newsletter | Boost Your Visual Appeal

In summary, Trish recommends using a website to find newsletter clipart, and recommends Animation Factory if you need animation.
andiphant
Does anyone have a good source for newsletter clipart? Our Microsoft clipart is not working at all. I like to put some graphics in my letter so its not too plain.

I like Printmaster, although I sometimes have better luck going online for the Microsoft clip art.

Trish
Wave 1

I just go into my website and click on update picture (like where you put it for this month special) After get in the screen that has all the pictures to choose from - you can right click and do save as to a file or your desk top. Go to word and just click file, insert, picture and it will put it on your document.
HANDY TIP: I will tell you that if your inserting a pic in Word - if you want to move it around or resize it, you have to right click, click format picture, layout tab then select behind or infront of text.

COOKINWITHSHERRI said:
I just go into my website and click on update picture (like where you put it for this month special) After get in the screen that has all the pictures to choose from - you can right click and do save as to a file or your desk top. Go to word and just click file, insert, picture and it will put it on your document.
HANDY TIP: I will tell you that if your inserting a pic in Word - if you want to move it around or resize it, you have to right click, click format picture, layout tab then select behind or infront of text.

Oh my gosh!! Thank you for that info. I wanted to make a newsletter so bad for June, but didn't know where to get the art. I could scan it from the catalog, but my scanner isn't real compatible with my new laptop, so sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. When it does work, it takes about 30 minutes per picture.

I will start working on the July newsletter ASAP and get it posted!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!

Sk8Mom209 said:
If you are email your newsletter and like animation, try Animation Factory.
Oh, Thank you very much! I used to PoweredTemplate , but this resource much better!

What is "Clipart for Newsletter"?

"Clipart for Newsletter" refers to a collection of digital images or illustrations that can be used in newsletters or other marketing materials.

Where can I find "Clipart for Newsletter"?

You can find "Clipart for Newsletter" on the Pampered Chef website under the "Marketing Tools" section. Simply search for "Clipart for Newsletter" and all available images will be displayed.

Are there any restrictions for using "Clipart for Newsletter"?

Yes, there are certain restrictions for using "Clipart for Newsletter". These images are only available for use by Pampered Chef consultants for business purposes. They cannot be used for personal or commercial use.

Can I customize the "Clipart for Newsletter" images?

Yes, you can customize the "Clipart for Newsletter" images to fit your specific needs. You can change the colors, add text, or resize the images to fit your newsletter layout.

Do I need to credit Pampered Chef when using "Clipart for Newsletter"?

Yes, it is required to credit Pampered Chef when using "Clipart for Newsletter" in your marketing materials. This can be done by including the Pampered Chef logo and stating "Images provided by Pampered Chef" in a visible location on your newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • mokee_blue
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
kdawn1124
  • esavvymom