• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clip N Spread: Original Price Inquiry

In summary, the original price of the Clip N Spread is $19.50 and it is not currently on sale. However, there may be occasional promotions or discounts available for it. It is also possible to use host rewards to purchase the Clip N Spread, but they cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Additionally, the Clip N Spread is covered under Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee, allowing for a full refund within 30 days if not satisfied with the purchase.
pampchefrhondab
Anyone know how much the Clip N Spread cost originally? I have one I'm selling to a customer, but I got it in a group of products from the outlet. I didn't know what a fair price to charge would be.

Thanks,

I don't even know what a Clip N Spread is... I have catalogs that go back quite a bit, but I'd have to know what I'm looking for... any ideas how long ago it was discontinued?

Sorry, I have no idea - but thanks for looking. I'm meeting her in 15 minutes so I'm guessing $5.

Showed up in S/S 1998 for $3.25 then wasn't in F/W of the same year. I don't have earlier years (except F/W 1995 and it isn't in there). Hope that helps..

Hi there! The original retail price for the Clip N Spread is $12.50. However, since you received it from the outlet, it's up to you to decide on a fair price to charge your customer. You may want to consider the condition of the product and any additional costs you incurred. I would also recommend doing some research on similar products being sold online to get an idea of the market value. I hope this helps! Best of luck with your sale.

1. What is the original price of the Clip N Spread?

The original price of the Clip N Spread is $19.50.

2. Is the Clip N Spread currently on sale?

At this time, the Clip N Spread is not on sale.

3. Are there any discounts available for the Clip N Spread?

Occasionally, there may be promotions or discounts available for the Clip N Spread. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Can I use my host rewards to purchase the Clip N Spread?

Yes, you can use your host rewards to purchase the Clip N Spread. However, please note that host rewards cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

5. Is the Clip N Spread covered under Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee?

Yes, the Clip N Spread is covered under Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinchefs
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Lisa/ChefBear