• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did a simple flyer lead to a new client and wedding registry?

In summary, a "Client by Address Mistake" is when a customer enters the wrong address while placing an order, resulting in the incorrect delivery of products. To avoid this mistake, it is important to double check the address before submitting the order or save it in your account for future orders. If you do make a mistake, contact the customer service team immediately to resolve the issue. Most of the time, there will not be an extra charge for this mistake, but you may be responsible for additional shipping fees. If the order has not been shipped, you may be able to cancel and place a new order, but once it has been shipped, it cannot be changed.
lockhartkitchen
I recently got a call for a booking. I ask how she found me. Her friend lives in a town 1 1/2 hours away from me. At the beginning of the month, I mailed a stoneware flyer to past guests/hosts. One of my past guests had moved, so the flyer arrived at the address with the new home owner. The new home owner shared my name with her friend living in my town, and I got a booking for February! PLUS- this new booking has a daughter that's going to do a wedding registry with me for a May wedding. What a small world. I'm glad the new owner read it.

wow...nice!

That's a nice surpise!

How funny! That is cool...you will have to keep track of what comes of this....wouldn't it be neat if you got a $1,000 show or a recruit out of this!??

I'll let you all know. I'm very excited. The other call I got this week, from my advertisement, not only booked a show, but is coming with me to my cluster meeting tomorrow night. yeah! and she's bilingual.

That is great!

So, when you mailed the stoneware flyer, did you do it in an envelope, or just folded over and stapled, or taped? Also, did you do a color copy, or colored paper?

I'm just trying to visualize how the new customer received it...

By the way, very cool, getting a customer this way! One just never knows! I'd definitely say, that was "postage well spent"!!

Good luck!
Paula

:thumbup: Good for you. What a great surprise.:p

1. What is a "Client by Address Mistake"?

A "Client by Address Mistake" is when a customer accidentally enters the wrong address when placing an order, leading to the incorrect delivery of their products.

2. How can I avoid making a "Client by Address Mistake"?

To avoid making a "Client by Address Mistake", double check the address you entered before submitting your order. You can also save your address in your account for future orders to ensure accuracy.

3. What should I do if I realize I made a "Client by Address Mistake" after placing my order?

If you realize you made a "Client by Address Mistake" after placing your order, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure your products are delivered to the correct address.

4. Will I be charged extra for a "Client by Address Mistake"?

In most cases, you will not be charged extra for a "Client by Address Mistake". However, if the incorrect address results in additional shipping fees, you may be responsible for covering those costs.

5. Can I cancel my order if I made a "Client by Address Mistake"?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you may be able to cancel it and place a new order with the correct address. However, if your order has already been shipped, it cannot be cancelled or changed. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • ahammons
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ahammons
  • darlinclem