• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Calendar Labels for Year-Round Smiles and Contact Info

In summary, Clever Calendar Labels are adhesive labels that can be used to organize and label your calendar. They come in different sizes and designs and can easily be applied to your calendar. You can customize them with your own handwriting or use a label maker. The labels are reusable and can be easily removed and repositioned without losing their adhesive properties. They also come in a variety of designs and colors to suit different styles and preferences.
cookingwithdot
Gold Member
Has anyone come up with or seen some clever calendar labels? Not sure exactly what I am looking for, but it seems redundant to put the SAME label on every page! I think the basic contact info is good, but also maybe a little blurb related to the month like, "It's April, have you picked out a Mother's Day gift for mom?" But different one for every month ... something to make them laugh, smile, think ... etc ... and to keep my contact info in front of them, of course!

I don't think there was anything definite but there's already another thread started regarding this topic. Believe its listed at the bottom.

there's a thread called ideas for enhancing the 2011 recipe calendar

Thanks! I will check out that other thread ...

Hi there! I totally understand where you're coming from with wanting to spice up your calendar labels. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have found that adding a personal touch to my labels really helps to make them stand out and keep my contact info in front of my customers.One idea I have is to incorporate a recipe or cooking tip related to the month on each label. For example, for April you could include a recipe for a delicious Mother's Day brunch dish, or a tip on how to use our products to create the perfect gift for mom. This not only adds a fun element to the label, but also ties in with our business and products.Another idea is to use puns or play on words for each month. For example, "May your kitchen be filled with flowers and flavor this month!" for May, or "Summer is sizzling, are you ready to grill?" for July. This adds a lighthearted touch and can make your customers smile while also promoting your business.I hope these ideas help to spark some creativity for your calendar labels. Remember, the key is to have fun with it and make it personal to you and your business. Best of luck!

What are Clever Calendar Labels?

Clever Calendar Labels are adhesive labels designed specifically for organizing and labeling your calendar. They come in a variety of sizes and designs to help you easily identify important events, appointments, and tasks.

How do I use Clever Calendar Labels?

First, select the appropriate label size for your calendar. Then, simply peel and stick the label onto the designated date or area. You can write on the label with a marker or pen to add more details. They are easily removable and won't leave any residue on your calendar.

Can I customize the labels?

Yes, you can customize your Clever Calendar Labels with your own handwriting or by printing out labels using a label maker. You can also mix and match different designs to create a unique and personalized calendar.

Are the labels reusable?

Yes, the labels are reusable. They are made with a durable material that allows you to easily remove and reposition them without losing their adhesive properties. You can also wipe them clean if they get dirty or use a damp cloth to remove any writing.

Do you offer different designs and colors?

Yes, we offer a variety of designs and colors for our Clever Calendar Labels. From fun and playful to classic and elegant, there is a design for every style and preference. You can also purchase different packs to have a diverse selection for your calendar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies