• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clearing Out Clo$Ets!! Pampered Chef Stickers Binders

V
vwpamperedchef
I am not leaving the business, just clearing out some room in my office.

Prices do not include SH---Paypal Only! Looking for quick sale!

1 binder full of stickers from THE BOOSTER, plus a bag of stickers (PC Logos, Outside ORder Pink ones, Success is only 40 invites away, Catalog Shows, Gift Certs, and more). Too many to count! $12

1 Black Leather Padded Pampered Chef 3 ring binder, with Gold lettering on the front $15

1 Natural/Greyish Color Pampered Chef 3 ring Binder (approx 1 inch), chef Hat Logo, burgendy writing, $2

1 White 1 inch 3 ring binder Recipe for Success, with some notes from guest speakers, chef had on front with Logo $5

2 PC 3 ring Binders Your Guide to a successful business, logo and pics, great for host specials etc. $2 each

Thank you!

I PMed you. Interested in the booster/stickers.

flemings99 said:
I PMed you. Interested in the booster/stickers.

Sold! Thanks Barbara!:balloon:

bumping...

Great --- your welcome!

1. What are the prices for the items you are selling?

The prices for these items range from $2 to $15, and do not include shipping and handling. Payment must be made through Paypal.

2. What types of stickers are included in the binder and bag?

The binder and bag include a variety of stickers from THE BOOSTER, as well as Pampered Chef logos, outside order stickers, success-related stickers, and more. There are too many to count!

3. Can you describe the binders that are for sale?

There are a total of 6 binders for sale. One is a black leather padded Pampered Chef binder with gold lettering, another is a natural/greyish color with a chef hat logo and burgundy writing, and a white binder with the words "Recipe for Success" on it. The remaining three are PC 3 ring binders with a guide to a successful business, featuring the logo and pictures.

4. Are you leaving the business?

No, I am not leaving the business. I am simply clearing out some room in my office and looking for a quick sale on these items.

5. How can I purchase these items?

Payment must be made through Paypal and the items will be shipped after payment is received. I am looking for a quick sale, so act fast!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GermantownPC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
GermantownPC
  • dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
  • ChefKelebel