• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clear Plastic Catalog Bags/Envelopes for Mailing

In summary, the clear plastic catalog envelopes for mailing are available at Nancy's Artworks, and other companies that carry nice bags like that - just not with the PC logo on them.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Clear Plastic Catalog Envelopes for mailingFor those of you who use these, where do you get them and what size do you get? I had a site bookmarked before, but since my computer crashed at work, I haven't been able to remember the site I saw.

Last edited:
Nancy's Artworks has/had them.

Was it the Booster??

No. You could get them at Nancy's. There are other companies that carry nice bags like that - just not with the PC logo on them. Sorry, I don't know who...

The Booster - Sitcking to Business??

you like mailing with these clear envelopes??

She was talking about envelopes

You don't want mail things in a Nancy's bag - I don't think they are made for that are they??

Kathytnt said:
She was talking about envelopes
Yes... envelops to mail them. Did Nancy's make them? I just thought they did the bags.

I think there was some confusion because you called them bags but I remember there was one company that had clear envelopes for catalogs - I am looking- Dang I can't find it

here is some i use:
lots of clear colored envelopeshttp://www.clearbags.com/?category|CCE

Those are pretty cool! I may have to get some when I run out of my white ones that I got a at costco (which may take a while, as it was a costco size box!)

Merrill has some nice looking host packet envelopes. Oh the wish list I have for that place...too bad I'm so durn cheap! I have 3 fairs in the late summer/fall, so I think I NEED the vinyl banner that's now on sale for just $20....I want new cards, too, but I want to promote to director before I order them! HMMMM ANYHOW...

Kathytnt said:
I think there was some confusion because you called them bags but I remember there was one company that had clear envelopes for catalogs - I am looking- Dang I can't find it
Leave it to me to thoroughly confuse something pretty simple!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: (I just changed the thread title!)

holly1594 said:
here is some i use:
lots of clear colored envelopes

http://www.clearbags.com/?category|CCE
Thanks! What size do you buy?

I think I saw some at expressyourselfonline.com. But I may be mistaken.

Yep- they have them, in the "Bags and Sample Containers" category.

The Merrill host envelopes are not designed to be mailed.

DebbieJ said:
The Merrill host envelopes are not designed to be mailed.
Again, I have never had a problem mailing the Merrill host envelopes. I have also mailed Nancy's heavier bags without a problem. I would never use a lower mil bag like their door hanger bags though - it would tear.

I recently ordered the door hanger bags and they replaced them with the heavier bags because they were already out of stock.

Thanks for all the input. I'll have to check these sites out!

Anyone find anything good or use another site not suggested?

Just alittle tip the clear envelopes may work, but my tupperware lady has sent me two catalogs in these and each time the post office has sent it to me in shreds with a note about it getting caught in some machine. May just be coincidence but keep that in mind. Expressyourselfonline has them.

I sold stampin' up and we had problems with clear envelopes too - getting caught in machines and/or the PO charging extra because they have to process them by hand.NOT fun. :(

Thanks for the info. I may buy a small pack and see how they work out.

It looks like expressyourseflonline might be the cheapest. (.15/bag)

1. How many bags come in a pack?

Each pack of clear plastic catalog bags/envelopes for mailing contains 100 bags.

2. Are these bags self-sealing?

Yes, these bags are self-sealing for easy and secure mailing.

3. What are the dimensions of the bags?

The dimensions of the bags are 12 inches by 15 inches, perfect for standard-sized catalogs.

4. Can I use these bags for other items besides catalogs?

Yes, these bags are versatile and can be used for mailing other flat items such as magazines, brochures, and flyers.

5. Are these bags made from eco-friendly materials?

Yes, these bags are made from recyclable plastic, making them an environmentally-friendly option for mailing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChiefWorden
  • iddlebiddle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • niktim3