• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cleaning a Woven Round Tray: Tips for Removing Caramel Sauce Stains

That's why I want a round stone like I have from another company (bought years & years ago) that has a small lip on it. It would be perfect for the cheese danish & recipes like it. It would also be nice to have something like was available for the rectangle woven selection (patriotic) to cover them. Then the mess would be on the cloth, not the woven selection!!
4kids4me
I have the Woven Round Tray and one of my friends spilled caramel sauce all over it by accident when we were making the taffy apple pizza. how on earth do you get it clean??? I wiped it down, but there's caramel in all the nooks and crannies! HELP!! TIa - Deb

Use the Easy Clean Kitchen Brush and a little soap and water.

thx, I'll try both! Wish they could go in the dishwasher like most everything else, lol!

You might try getting your water really hot then using the spray attachement from your sink and spraying that area.

Be careful that your not wearing good clothing while cleaning. When the woven selection pieces get wet the brown color runs and stains. I ruined a shirt the last time I was cleaning carmel sauce off of my round piece. I used the kitchen brush with dish soap and really hot water.

Jayne said:
Be careful that your not wearing good clothing while cleaning. When the woven selection pieces get wet the brown color runs and stains. I ruined a shirt the last time I was cleaning carmel sauce off of my round piece. I used the kitchen brush with dish soap and really hot water.

Wow, I wouldn't think the wood color would run and stain! Thanks for the heads up!

I will need to try and clean mine again...

I have made the cherry cheese danish tons of times and it never fails that the icing drips all over and off the stone onto my round WS. (I even try to drizzle it towards the INSIDE instead of the outside so it won't do that...but someone always drips that stuff all over!)

Anyhow, now mine is DRIED on there...what a mess! Cleaning is the ONLY thing I don't like about the woven selections! I cringe whenever I am using them serving and people don't pay attention and drop stuff all over them!

KellyTheChef said:
I have made the cherry cheese danish tons of times and it never fails that the icing drips all over and off the stone onto my round WS. (I even try to drizzle it towards the INSIDE instead of the outside so it won't do that...but someone always drips that stuff all over!)

Anyhow, now mine is DRIED on there...what a mess! Cleaning is the ONLY thing I don't like about the woven selections! I cringe whenever I am using them serving and people don't pay attention and drop stuff all over them!

That's why I want a round stone like I have from another company (bought years & years ago) that has a small lip on it. It would be perfect for the cheese danish & recipes like it. It would also be nice to have something like was available for the rectangle woven selection (patriotic) to cover them. Then the mess would be on the cloth, not the woven selection!!

1. How do I clean my woven selection products?

Cleaning woven selections from Pampered Chef is simple and easy. Just use warm, soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth. Avoid abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as these can damage the woven material.

2. Can I put my woven selection products in the dishwasher?

No, we do not recommend putting woven selection products in the dishwasher. The high heat and strong detergents can cause the material to fade or become damaged.

3. What is the best way to remove stains from my woven selection products?

If your woven selection products have stains, try using a mild stain remover or a mixture of baking soda and water. Gently scrub the affected area and rinse well with warm water. Avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals as they can damage the material.

4. Can I use my woven selection products for both hot and cold food?

Yes, our woven selection products are safe to use for both hot and cold food. However, be cautious when using them with hot items as the material may become hot to the touch.

5. How do I store my woven selection products?

To keep your woven selection products in good condition, we recommend storing them in a cool, dry place. Avoid storing them in direct sunlight or near sources of heat as this can cause fading or warping of the material.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Braedensmom
  • KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
simonsays
Replies