• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Tips for Cleaning Stainless Steel Pans

In summary, to remove stains on your stainless steel cookware, make a paste with equal parts baking soda and water. For cleaning stainless steel appliances, use mild soap and warm water and wipe in the direction of the grain. To prevent water spots on your sink, dry it thoroughly after each use and consider using mineral oil. Vinegar is not recommended for cleaning stainless steel and it is best to clean your cookware and appliances after each use. A deep cleaning can be done every few weeks.
ivykeep
Gold Member
I have a customer who bought a set of Stainless Steel pans. She's pleased with the less stick quality of the pans without having non-stick coating, but is having a difficult time cleaning them.

Any tips I can pass on to her?

I use Cameo....makes them nice and shiney!

bar keepers friend

Teresa Lynn said:
bar keepers friend

Works Great!!!! And it's cheap!

i just bought some to clean my kitchen sinks...they shine now!

1. How do I remove stains on my stainless steel cookware?

To remove stains on your stainless steel cookware, make a paste with equal parts baking soda and water. Apply the paste to the stain and let it sit for a few minutes before scrubbing with a non-abrasive sponge. Rinse with warm water and dry with a soft cloth.

2. What is the best way to clean my stainless steel appliances?

The best way to clean stainless steel appliances is to use a mild soap and warm water. Avoid abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads, as they can scratch the surface. Wipe in the direction of the grain for best results.

3. How do I prevent water spots on my stainless steel sink?

To prevent water spots on your stainless steel sink, dry it thoroughly after each use. You can also use a small amount of mineral oil on a cloth to buff the sink and create a protective barrier against water spots.

4. Can I use vinegar to clean my stainless steel?

Vinegar is not recommended for cleaning stainless steel as it can cause discoloration and damage the surface. It is best to stick to mild soap and warm water or specific stainless steel cleaners.

5. How often should I clean my stainless steel cookware and appliances?

It is recommended to clean your stainless steel cookware and appliances after each use to prevent buildup and stains. However, a deep cleaning with a stainless steel cleaner can be done every few weeks or as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefgirlrd
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • susanr613