• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reviving Your Quick Cooker Pot: Tips for Removing Stubborn Residue

In summary, the recommended cleaning instructions for the Quick Cooker Pot include washing it with hot soapy water after each use and soaking it in warm water for stuck-on food. It is safe to wash in the dishwasher but not recommended to use abrasive cleaners. The pot should not be put in the oven for cleaning and can be soaked in a mixture of hot water and baking soda or cleaned with a non-abrasive cleaner for stains or discoloration. The Quick Cooker Pot does not need to be seasoned before use but it is recommended to lightly coat it with cooking oil to prevent sticking.
512Dawn
My Quick Cooker pot has food residue "baked" onto the surface. Maybe I didn't use enough oil when searing meat? It give the pot a rusted look. Soaking in soapy water did nothing. Anybody?

Thanks for the advice to use a baking soda paste. That really worked! Anyone have a brisket recipe for the Quick Cooker?

Believe it or not, cover the area in ketchup, let soak for at least 15 minutes or longer. Prepare to be amazed! :)

Ketchup? Wow! I wonder if it is the vinegar in it that works well?

Thanks for posting this bc I have same problem don’t matter how many times I wash it lol

best post

What are the recommended cleaning instructions for the Quick Cooker Pot?

The Quick Cooker Pot should be washed with hot soapy water after each use. For stuck-on food, let the pot soak in warm water for a few minutes before washing. It is also safe to wash the pot in the dishwasher.

Is it safe to use abrasive cleaners on the Quick Cooker Pot?

No, it is not recommended to use abrasive cleaners, as they can scratch and damage the non-stick coating on the pot. Stick to using gentle dish soap and a soft sponge for cleaning.

Can I put the Quick Cooker Pot in the oven for cleaning?

No, the Quick Cooker Pot is not oven-safe and should not be put in the oven for cleaning. This can damage the pot and its non-stick coating.

How do I remove stains or discoloration from the Quick Cooker Pot?

To remove stains or discoloration from the pot, try soaking it in a mixture of hot water and baking soda for a few hours. You can also use a non-abrasive cleaner specifically designed for non-stick cookware.

Do I need to season the Quick Cooker Pot before use?

No, the Quick Cooker Pot does not require seasoning before use. However, it is recommended to lightly coat the pot with cooking oil before each use to help prevent food from sticking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • Sk8Mom209
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tash
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies