• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What treasures can you find in my closet for giveaway?

In summary, the speaker has been collecting items to give away at shows and events but has accumulated too many and now has no room for guests. The items are all new and in boxes, and come from a smoke-free home. The speaker has a yorkie but it has not been in the guest room. They can ship the items in flat-rate boxes, but the buyer must cover shipping costs. The speaker can be contacted via email and does not check here often. There is an update that interested buyers must email the speaker to receive the list as the items are listed elsewhere and will go quickly. The speaker has also been reminded to follow the rules of the board to avoid getting into trouble with HO.
AudraKYPCLady
I have been collecting items to give away at shows and such and there are just to many in my guest room. I don't have room for guests! Here are some of the items. All are new, in boxes unopened, smoke free home. I do have a yorkie but he is not allowed in the guest room and all these items were in my closet and dresser anyways. Contact me about shipping costs as I will most likely ship from the post office in their flat rate boxes depending on how many items you get. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected]. I don't check here much.EDIT - Now you have to email me to get me to email you the list. Pain in the butt but going by the rules. (I'm not a stickler) Also, these items as listed else where so they will go quick.

Last edited:
Sorry, but anything still in the catty has to be PM'd - not listed - CS rules... revise your post and state that.. :)

There, it's been done.

AudraKYPCLady said:
I have been collecting items to give away at shows and such and there are just to many in my guest room. I don't have room for guests! Here are some of the items. All are new, in boxes unopened, smoke free home. I do have a yorkie but he is not allowed in the guest room and all these items were in my closet and dresser anyways. Contact me about shipping costs as I will most likely ship from the post office in their flat rate boxes depending on how many items you get. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected]. I don't check here much.

EDIT - Now you have to email me to get me to email you the list. Pain in the butt but going by the rules. (I'm not a stickler) Also, these items as listed else where so they will go quick.

It's not a matter of "being a stickler" and I am certain Doreen wasn't "being a stickler" by gently and kindly pointing it out to you. We have rules we MUST abide by on this board or we run the risk of getting into trouble with HO. Doreen was just saving you from getting yourself into trouble, that's all.
BTW, if you want to unload the stuff in your closets you may want to re-think your prices. When USPS Flat rate shipping is added in, your prices are higher than what a customer would pay at full price buying from us. As consultants we can buy from ourselves saving at least 20%

Just emailed you.

1. How often should I clean out my closet?

There is no set rule for how often you should clean out your closet. It depends on your personal preferences and lifestyle. Some people may need to clean out their closet every few months, while others may only need to do it once a year. Generally, it is a good idea to clean out your closet at least twice a year to keep it organized and clutter-free.

2. What is the best way to start cleaning out my closet?

The best way to start cleaning out your closet is to first take everything out and sort it into different piles, such as keep, donate, and toss. This will help you see everything you have and make it easier to decide what to keep and what to get rid of. You can also try on clothes and make a decision based on how they fit and if you still like them.

3. What should I do with the clothes I want to get rid of?

There are a few options for getting rid of clothes you no longer want. You can donate them to a local charity or thrift store, sell them online or at a consignment store, or give them to friends or family. It's important to find a way to responsibly dispose of your unwanted clothes instead of just throwing them away.

4. How can I make the most of my closet space?

One way to make the most of your closet space is to invest in storage solutions like shelves, hanging organizers, and shoe racks. Another helpful tip is to store off-season clothes in bins or vacuum-sealed bags to free up space for your current wardrobe. It's also important to regularly clean out your closet and get rid of items you no longer wear to avoid clutter.

5. What are some common mistakes to avoid when cleaning out my closet?

One common mistake is holding onto clothes that no longer fit or that you haven't worn in a long time. It's important to be realistic about what you actually wear and get rid of anything that no longer serves a purpose in your wardrobe. Another mistake is not properly organizing your closet, which can lead to clutter and difficulty finding items. It's also important to resist the urge to buy new clothes to replace the ones you've gotten rid of, as this can contribute to a cycle of clutter and unnecessary purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ragschef
  • Rhonda-Roo
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Rhonda-Roo
Replies