• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cleaning out the closet

AudraKYPCLady

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2009
I have been collecting items to give away at shows and such and there are just to many in my guest room. I don't have room for guests! Here are some of the items. All are new, in boxes unopened, smoke free home. I do have a yorkie but he is not allowed in the guest room and all these items were in my closet and dresser anyways. Contact me about shipping costs as I will most likely ship from the post office in their flat rate boxes depending on how many items you get. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected]. I don't check here much.

EDIT - Now you have to email me to get me to email you the list. Pain in the butt but going by the rules. (I'm not a stickler) Also, these items as listed else where so they will go quick.

Last edited:

PamperedDor

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
Sorry, but anything still in the catty has to be PM'd - not listed - CS rules... revise your post and state that.. :)

AudraKYPCLady

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2009
There, it's been done.

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
I have been collecting items to give away at shows and such and there are just to many in my guest room. I don't have room for guests! Here are some of the items. All are new, in boxes unopened, smoke free home. I do have a yorkie but he is not allowed in the guest room and all these items were in my closet and dresser anyways. Contact me about shipping costs as I will most likely ship from the post office in their flat rate boxes depending on how many items you get. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected]. I don't check here much.

EDIT - Now you have to email me to get me to email you the list. Pain in the butt but going by the rules. (I'm not a stickler) Also, these items as listed else where so they will go quick.

It's not a matter of "being a stickler" and I am certain Doreen wasn't "being a stickler" by gently and kindly pointing it out to you. We have rules we MUST abide by on this board or we run the risk of getting into trouble with HO. Doreen was just saving you from getting yourself into trouble, that's all.
BTW, if you want to unload the stuff in your closets you may want to re-think your prices. When USPS Flat rate shipping is added in, your prices are higher than what a customer would pay at full price buying from us. As consultants we can buy from ourselves saving at least 20%

twinchefs

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2007
Just emailed you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nhpegt
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller