• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cleaning Out Pampered Chef I Don't Use ..Stuff 4 Sale

In summary, to clean your Pampered Chef products, it is recommended to hand wash them with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Some products are dishwasher safe, but it is best to check the specific instructions. If you no longer use your products, you can sell, donate, or properly store them. Pampered Chef also has a satisfaction guarantee policy for returns and exchanges within 30 days of purchase.
makedinnersimple
I am cleaning out my Pampered Chef I don't need or use most is new or very lightly used will tell which beside product for sale ****PLEASE email me at [email protected] about any of these items

___HWC glasses *new in box $25 plus shipping
____HWC sever with zebra heel gently used
___Anniv. cookbook from Doris Christopher
___Deep Covered Baker white New but no lid **lid broke was told you could us a small bar pan to cover it or such $20 plus shipping
___Retangle Chillzone with cover and dividers (retired one ) New didnt use it bc I had two so only used one $15 plus shipping

**if it doesnt have a price didnt look up one so tell me what you will pay and I will take most resonable offers (everything will be plus shipping).

*I will ask p.o. the cost to ship according to your zip and will not charge any more. I dont need to make profit just recoop my costs.

I would like the white dcb!!

What do you think shipping would be to 95678?

Also, how much for the cookbook??

Thanks!!!
Jill

I would be interested in the cookbook.

1. How do I clean my Pampered Chef products?

To clean your Pampered Chef products, it is recommended to hand wash them with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials as they can damage the surface of the products.

2. Can I put my Pampered Chef products in the dishwasher?

While some Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe, it is always best to check the specific instructions for each product. Most products are recommended to be hand washed to ensure their longevity and quality.

3. What should I do with Pampered Chef products that I no longer use?

If you no longer use your Pampered Chef products, you can consider selling them on a platform like eBay or Facebook Marketplace. You could also donate them to a local charity or thrift store.

4. How can I properly store my Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products should be stored in a cool, dry place away from extreme heat or direct sunlight. It is recommended to store them in their original packaging or in a protective container to prevent damage.

5. Can I return my Pampered Chef products for a refund?

Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee policy, which allows for returns and exchanges within 30 days of purchase. However, this policy may vary depending on the specific product and reason for return. It is best to contact Pampered Chef's customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AmandaKeyser
  • jbenjamin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies