• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cleaning Out Pampered Chef Items, Many Are Discontinued.

In summary, the best way to clean Pampered Chef stoneware is to use hot water and a nylon scraper, while avoiding soap or harsh chemicals. It is not recommended to put Pampered Chef stoneware in the dishwasher, and hand washing with hot water and a nylon scraper is the preferred method. For Pampered Chef knives, hand washing with warm, soapy water and drying immediately is recommended. The best way to clean Pampered Chef non-stick cookware is with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge, while avoiding abrasive sponges or cleaners. To remove stains from Pampered Chef silicone bakeware, soak it in hot water with a mixture of baking soda and lemon juice, then scrub with a soft sponge and
mailgoddess
Gold Member
Large simple additions square bowl, demo item
Herb keeper, new in box #1787
Manual food processor, new in box #2581
Torte pan set, new in box #1706
Decorator bottle set, new in box #1585

How much for the large square bowl?

$20

1. What is the best way to clean Pampered Chef stoneware?

The best way to clean Pampered Chef stoneware is to use hot water and a nylon scraper to remove any food residue. Avoid using soap or harsh chemicals as they can damage the stoneware's seasoning.

2. Can I put Pampered Chef stoneware in the dishwasher?

No, it is not recommended to put Pampered Chef stoneware in the dishwasher as the harsh detergents and high heat can cause damage. Hand washing with hot water and a nylon scraper is the best method for cleaning stoneware.

3. How do I clean my Pampered Chef knives?

To clean Pampered Chef knives, hand wash them with warm, soapy water and dry them immediately. Avoid soaking them or putting them in the dishwasher as it can cause the blades to rust or become dull.

4. What is the best way to clean my Pampered Chef non-stick cookware?

The best way to clean Pampered Chef non-stick cookware is to hand wash it with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using abrasive sponges or cleaners as they can damage the non-stick coating.

5. How do I remove stains from my Pampered Chef silicone bakeware?

To remove stains from Pampered Chef silicone bakeware, soak it in hot water with a mixture of baking soda and lemon juice. Then scrub with a soft sponge and rinse thoroughly. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they can damage the silicone surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcthisandthat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kbader58
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • kcmckay