• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cleaning out my stash

Jan 19, 2015
I have several invitations, recipe cards, party idea notebook, 2 banners, seasons best recipe books, 2 carry all totes, purses, catalog bags, other miscellaneous items. bulk pricing plus shipping. message me for pics and prices

Tenille V.

May 16, 2015
Traci, I sent you a message.

Aug 9, 2015
do you have any table cloths?

Mar 2, 2016
Do you have any of the Simple Additions serving ware?

Mar 16, 2016
I have several invitations, recipe cards, party idea notebook, 2 banners, seasons best recipe books, 2 carry all totes, purses, catalog bags, other miscellaneous items. bulk pricing plus shipping. message me for pics and prices
Can you please send me pics w prces please [email protected] I will buy it all just put together a price we can meet or do the mail thing ok

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2013
I'm interested in your recipe cards, if they are un-stamped

Jan 19, 2015
I am currently out of town until this weekend. I will send you pics of what I have when I get back.

Jan 19, 2015
Can you please send me pics w prces please [email protected] I will buy it all just put together a price we can meet or do the mail thing ok
Mark:

here are the items i have to sell

31 packs of invitations. $20
2 carry all totes. $10 each 1 has a rip near the seam. i just duct taped it and it works fine
1 divided tote $10
2 banners 1 red 1 blue $15 each
red apron $5 (has been ashed and did bleed a little)
Coffee travel mug and phone holder $5 together
pink sweathshirt 3x $10 worn once
messenger bag $10
black caatlog bag $10
why host/join flip chart $5

all prices plus shipping fee
let me know if there is anything you want. I do have a few other people looking at these items.

thanks
Traci

Attached Files:

QUOTE="Mark O'Donnell, post: 923940, member: 55152"]Can you please send me pics w prces please [email protected] I will buy it all just put together a price we can meet or do the mail thing ok[/QUOTE]

Jan 19, 2015
Pics and prices please :)- [email protected]
31 packs of invitations. $20
2 carry all totes. $10 each 1 has a rip near the seam. i just duct taped it and it works fine
1 divided tote $10
2 banners 1 red 1 blue $15 each
red apron $5 (has been washed and did bleed a little)
Coffee travel mug and phone holder $5 together
pink sweathshirt 3x $10 worn once
messenger bag $10
black caatlog bag $10
why host/join flip chart $5

all prices plus shipping fee
let me know if there is anything you want. I do have a few other people looking at these items.

thanks
Traci

Attached Files:

Jan 19, 2015
i do invitations banners carry all totes sweatshirts purse/totesflip chart

Mar 31, 2016
Do you have any of the Simple Additions serving ware?
I have the Hospitality Set, the Hosp. Set tray, Large Square Serving Bowl, and 4 Small Bowls available. Make an offer if you're interested in anything.

Apr 11, 2016
Do you still have the catalog tote? If so, can you email me with a picture ([email protected]) so I can be sure it's the one I'm looking for? Thanks!

Mar 31, 2016
Do you have pic?
image.jpeg

VictoriaH

Novice Member
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2012
Do you still have the banner and what else left? Can you email me the info? [email protected]

Nov 20, 2014

Nov 20, 2014
HI Traci. Do you have any vanilla extract for sale??

Aug 30, 2016
Hello, by chance do you still have the red banner?

Dec 10, 2016
Traci do you still have banners

Dorothy

Novice Member
Jul 17, 2014
Do u have any of these items left yet?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
Beverly M Hernandez