• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cleaning Out My Pampered Chef Closet

In summary, the best way to organize your Pampered Chef products is by grouping them by type or use. It is recommended to clean out your Pampered Chef closet at least twice a year and to donate or sell any unused products. When cleaning your products, use mild soap and warm water and avoid harsh chemicals. To prevent damage, follow care instructions and avoid using metal utensils on non-stick surfaces.
KitchenSmellzSmokey
I have several items for sale. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.
2016 Spring/Summer catalogs $10 for pk of 25
PC invitations .25 a pk
2-ply order sheets for $5 ea
Join Us Brochure $1
2016 Spring/Summer Season's Best cookbooks $5 a pk
Customer Info Card .25 each
BBQ Roasting pan $35
Bamboo Knife Block Set $300
Manual Fod Processor $35
Executive Roasting Pan w/rack $100
Forged Cutlery Carving Knife set $75
Reversible Bamboo Carving board $50
Baster &Cleaning brush $8
Citrus press $8
Garlic press $8
Meat Lifters $20
All these products are NIP
PC black runner $5

Hello! I am going to go out on a limb and ask if you by chance still have the table runner. Do you have a tablecloth as well? If so can you please forward pic to [email protected]
Thank you in advance!

Do you still have the citrus press and black runner?

No sorry I do not.

do you still have runner?]

Do you still have the table runner?

What is the best way to organize my Pampered Chef products?

The best way to organize your Pampered Chef products is to group them by type or use. For example, you can keep all your baking tools together in one area, and all your cooking tools in another. You can also organize by frequency of use, keeping the items you use most often within easy reach.

How often should I clean out my Pampered Chef closet?

We recommend cleaning out your Pampered Chef closet at least twice a year. This will help you stay organized and make sure you are only keeping the items you actually use.

What should I do with the products I no longer use?

If you have Pampered Chef products that you no longer use, consider donating them to a friend or family member who may enjoy them. You can also sell them online or at a yard sale. Another option is to repurpose them for other uses in your kitchen.

Can I use regular cleaning products on my Pampered Chef products?

We recommend using mild soap and warm water to clean your Pampered Chef products. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the non-stick coating on some products.

How can I prevent my Pampered Chef products from getting damaged?

To prevent damage to your Pampered Chef products, make sure to follow the care instructions provided with each item. Avoid using metal utensils on non-stick surfaces, and always store your products properly to avoid scratches or dents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheftammy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Mindi cunningham
Replies
Views
Sarah Ann
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies