• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Ever Found Unexpected Cash While Cleaning Your Office?

In summary, before cleaning your office, assess what areas need to be cleaned and gather supplies such as all-purpose cleaner, disinfecting wipes, and glass cleaner. You can use natural cleaning products such as vinegar and baking soda. It is recommended to clean your office at least once a week and decluttering tips include going through everything and using storage solutions. To make cleaning more efficient, create a schedule, clean as you go, and delegate tasks to coworkers or hire a professional cleaning service.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
So I am procrastinating my final 2 papers for this summer school class (am just fried from the 5 I did since Thursday) and decided to go through stuff in my office (I haven't fully cleaned it since last August, maybe Christmas as I had my mom staying with me)... it paid off - literally! I found $120 in cash in my b-day card from my dad (it was for a massage and facial for my bday), and a $33 check from a friend from last Oct (need to clear this with her before I cash it)! I also found my Phi Beta Delta medallion that I lost in 2005 when I graduated from college (It was in my car - as I found it with a bunch of crap pulled from my car last year!). I found my business cards that I thought mysteriously disappeared (too bad I just received my new ones from Vistaprint last week). This is one time cleaning was definitely worth it! Yipee! God definitely does provide when you need it (I was starting to wonder how I was going to pay rent this month, as I am off contract at my grad assistantship this month)!

This is on my list of things to do! Thanks for the inspiration, now I just have to find time.

Wow, wish I could find $150 for cleaning each room! Good job!

1. How do I know what supplies I need to clean my office?

Before you start cleaning, assess what areas need to be cleaned and what supplies you already have on hand. Some basic supplies you may need include all-purpose cleaner, disinfecting wipes, glass cleaner, and paper towels.

2. Can I use natural cleaning products for my office?

Yes, you can use natural cleaning products for your office. Many natural cleaning products are just as effective as traditional cleaners and are better for the environment. Some options include vinegar, baking soda, and essential oils.

3. How often should I clean my office?

It is recommended to clean your office at least once a week to maintain a clean and organized space. However, high-traffic areas may need to be cleaned more frequently.

4. What are some tips for decluttering my office?

Start by going through everything in your office and getting rid of anything that is no longer needed or useful. Use storage solutions like filing cabinets, shelves, and bins to keep items organized. Also, try to keep your desk clear of unnecessary items to avoid clutter.

5. How can I make cleaning my office more efficient?

Create a cleaning schedule and stick to it to make sure all areas are cleaned regularly. Also, try to clean as you go throughout the day to avoid a buildup of mess. And delegate tasks to coworkers or hire a professional cleaning service for more thorough cleanings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KirstenAnne
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies