• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What items are for sale in my house?

P
pampered Ruth
I have some stuff to get rid of. I have the following postcards
You're invited to a cooking show 4 new packs, real food real fast 1 new pack,bites and bevs 1 new pack and 6 extra,chocolate bliss 1 new pack and 23 extra,
I also have 3 stamps, Thank you, phone orders welcome, and the corer apple pie and wedger. Also a self inking stamp Save this receipt under your silverware tray. Lots of ink left in it. Stamps in red ink.
I also have an unopened pack of recipe card for mini glazed lemon cakes.
I will include a magnet that says " I "heart" the Pampered Chef. If you would like these dvd's they will be included . Spring into success Spring Summer 2007,Show and Sell Spring / Summer2008,Fall Winter 2008, and Fall Winter 2007.
I would like $10 plus shipping for this in the form of a check. Please send me an e-mail to [email protected] Thanks!

Attachments

• craigslist 026.jpg
    craigslist 026.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 419
I would like the recipe cards and maybe CDS...or are you selling all together?

I would like to send it to one address, if you want it all for $10 plus shipping, it's yours.

Yes, thanks! What might the shipping be, any clue? I'm in NJ...07438

I will check tomorrow. I would guess $3, but I have been burned before, so I will stop at the post office and check. Will let you know tomorrow. Thanks

1. What items are included in this list?

The items included in this list are postcards, cooking show packs, stamps, a self-inking stamp, an unopened pack of recipe cards, a magnet, and DVDs.

2. How many postcards are available?

There are a total of 4 postcards, including 1 new pack of Real Food Real Fast, 1 new pack of Bites and Bevs, and 6 extra postcards of Chocolate Bliss.

3. What is the condition of the self-inking stamp?

The self-inking stamp is in good condition with lots of ink left.

4. What is the price for the items?

The seller is asking for $10 plus shipping in the form of a check for all the items listed.

5. How can I purchase these items?

You can purchase these items by sending an email to the seller at [email protected] and arranging payment and shipping details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LazyEyelids
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
divaclix62
  • smarteez2
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smarteez2
  • noelskitchen