1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Cleaning House

1. I have some stuff to get rid of. I have the following postcards
    You're invited to a cooking show 4 new packs, real food real fast 1 new pack,bites and bevs 1 new pack and 6 extra,chocolate bliss 1 new pack and 23 extra,
    I also have 3 stamps, Thank you, phone orders welcome, and the corer apple pie and wedger. Also a self inking stamp Save this receipt under your silverware tray. Lots of ink left in it. Stamps in red ink.
    I also have an unopened pack of recipe card for mini glazed lemon cakes.
    I will include a magnet that says " I "heart" the Pampered Chef. If you would like these dvd's they will be included . Spring into success Spring Summer 2007,Show and Sell Spring / Summer2008,Fall Winter 2008, and Fall Winter 2007.
    I would like $10 plus shipping for this in the form of a check. Please send me an e-mail to rcorridoni@yahoo.com Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

I would like the recipe cards and maybe CDS...or are you selling all together?

May 6, 2009
  3. I would like to send it to one address, if you want it all for $10 plus shipping, it's yours.

4. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Yes, thanks! What might the shipping be, any clue? I'm in NJ...07438

May 6, 2009
  5. I will check tomorrow. I would guess $3, but I have been burned before, so I will stop at the post office and check. Will let you know tomorrow. Thanks

Have something to add?