• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is this Cleaning Supplies Package Perfect for Your Household Needs?

In summary, to clean silicone baking mats, simply wipe them down with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth or soak them in a mixture of warm water and baking soda for tough stains. Non-stick cookware should be hand washed with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth, and rust can be removed from kitchen knives by scrubbing with a paste of baking soda and water or soaking in a mixture of lemon juice and water. Wooden cutting boards should not be put in the dishwasher, but instead hand washed and dried immediately to prevent warping and cracking. Kitchen sponges should be cleaned every 1-2 days by soaking in a mixture of water and vinegar and replaced every 2-4 weeks
Chef Jill
I would like to sell this as a package. Included is:
$6.00 plus shipping. I prefer paypal, credit cards accepted.

10 f/w 05 order forms with my info.
13 f/w 05 Host Rewards flyers
1 Imagine More opportunity brochure
14 f/w 05 ctalogs stamped
1 unstamped f/w catlog
7 s/s 05 catalogs stamped
1 f/w 04 catalog stamped
2005 F/W Season of Success dvd
2005 F/W Show and Sell dvd
1 S/S 05 Special Edition KCN
1 Holiday gift idea mini catalog, stamped
2 F/W mini catalogs, 1 stamped
1 Training Guide for PC book
1 Show order form
Skinny scraper, used, yellowed
Please email or private message. Thanks, Jill

1. How do I clean my silicone baking mats?

To clean silicone baking mats, simply wipe them down with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth. For tougher stains, you can also soak them in a mixture of warm water and baking soda for a few minutes before wiping them down. Avoid using abrasive scrubbers or harsh chemicals as they can damage the silicone.

2. What is the best way to clean my non-stick cookware?

The best way to clean non-stick cookware is to hand wash it with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. Avoid using metal utensils or harsh scrubbers as they can scratch the coating. If you have stubborn stains, you can also make a paste with baking soda and water and gently scrub the area before rinsing it off.

3. How do I remove rust from my kitchen knives?

To remove rust from kitchen knives, you can create a paste with equal parts baking soda and water and gently scrub the rusted areas with a soft cloth. For tougher stains, you can also soak the knives in a mixture of lemon juice and water for a few hours before scrubbing them. Make sure to dry the knives thoroughly after cleaning to prevent further rusting.

4. Can I put my wooden cutting boards in the dishwasher?

No, it is not recommended to put wooden cutting boards in the dishwasher as the high heat and water can cause them to warp and crack. Instead, hand wash them with warm, soapy water and dry them with a towel immediately after to prevent moisture from seeping in and damaging the wood.

5. How often should I clean my kitchen sponges?

It is recommended to clean kitchen sponges every 1-2 days to prevent bacteria buildup. You can clean them by soaking them in a mixture of water and vinegar for a few minutes, then rinsing them thoroughly and allowing them to air dry. It is also important to replace sponges every 2-4 weeks to maintain proper hygiene in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrb0328
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • cookingmomgb
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCCookingMom
  • jayswife07