• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some tips for keeping our foods clean and free from contamination?

In summary, the cleanest foods are minimally processed and contain few additives or preservatives, such as fresh fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, whole grains, and healthy fats. On the other hand, the dirtiest foods are highly processed and contain high amounts of additives, preservatives, and artificial ingredients, such as packaged snacks, fast food, processed meats, and sugary desserts. To avoid eating dirty foods, focus on whole, unprocessed foods and read labels carefully. You can still enjoy your favorite foods while eating clean by making healthier versions at home. Organic foods are often considered cleaner, but it's important to read labels and choose whole, unprocessed options.
I have an app on my iPhone with all this info! :)

ChefBeckyD said:
I have an app on my iPhone with all this info! :)

What is the app?

EWG's Shopping Guide is the name of the app. It's free! :)

Hi there!
I couldn't agree more with the importance of keeping our foods clean and free from contamination. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am constantly emphasizing the importance of proper food handling and preparation techniques to my customers. Not only does it ensure the safety of our meals, but it also helps maintain the quality and taste of our food. I highly recommend investing in high-quality kitchen tools, like those offered by Pampered Chef, to make the cleaning and preparation process easier and more efficient. Let's all work together to keep our foods clean and delicious!

What are the cleanest foods?

The cleanest foods are those that are minimally processed and contain few or no additives or preservatives. These include fresh fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, whole grains, and healthy fats such as avocado and olive oil.

What are the dirtiest foods?

The dirtiest foods are those that are highly processed and contain a high amount of additives, preservatives, and artificial ingredients. These include packaged snacks, fast food, processed meats, and sugary desserts.

How can I avoid eating dirty foods?

You can avoid eating dirty foods by focusing on whole, unprocessed foods and reading labels carefully. Choose fresh, whole ingredients when possible and limit your intake of packaged and processed foods.

Can I still enjoy my favorite foods while eating clean?

Yes, you can still enjoy your favorite foods while eating clean by making healthier versions at home. For example, you can make homemade pizza with whole wheat crust and fresh ingredients instead of ordering takeout. It's all about making small changes and finding healthier alternatives.

Are organic foods considered cleaner than non-organic foods?

Organic foods are often considered cleaner because they are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, fertilizers, and genetically modified organisms (GMOs). However, it's important to note that just because a food is organic does not mean it is automatically healthy - it's still important to read labels and choose whole, unprocessed foods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
StewartKerr
  • ms_twana
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • WLMcCoy