• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Items are Available for Purchase in this Office Cleaning Sale?

In summary, "Cleaned the Office!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to describe the process of organizing and decluttering their workspace. It can be done regularly, and it is recommended to use non-toxic and environmentally friendly cleaning products. It can also be a team-building activity and can provide many benefits for a Pampered Chef business, including increased productivity, a professional image, and reduced stress.
annew
For Sale:Set of 5 packets of Congratulations cards- $10
Red PC Cell Phone carrier- $5
Set of 10 post cards- see picture $12
Chicken Soup for the Entrepreneur's Soul $8
New in Package- glass storage tote $15-----SOLD!Prices DO NOT include shipping

Attachments

• 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 419
  • 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 514
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 418
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 413
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:
Hi, Anne,
I'm interested in the glass storage tote. Let me know the preferred way to pay. Shipping to 14618.

Thanks!
Jenny

Jenny,
I'm hoping to go to the PO on my lunch & I'll PM you the info.

Thanks!

Would the cell phone carrier hold an HTC phone? If so, I would like it please.

Glass tote sold Thanks Jenny!!!

1. What does "Cleaned the Office!" mean?

"Cleaned the Office!" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to the process of organizing and decluttering their workspace. It can involve tasks such as tidying up paperwork, wiping down surfaces, and reorganizing supplies.

2. How often should I "Cleaned the Office!"?

The frequency of "Cleaned the Office!" depends on personal preference and the amount of clutter in your workspace. Some consultants may choose to do it weekly, while others may do it monthly or before a big event. It is recommended to do it regularly to maintain a clean and efficient workspace.

3. Do I need to use specific products for "Cleaned the Office!"?

While there are no specific products required for "Cleaned the Office!", it is recommended to use non-toxic and environmentally friendly cleaning products. This aligns with Pampered Chef's commitment to sustainability and using safe and healthy products in our homes.

4. Can I involve my team in "Cleaned the Office!"?

Yes, you can definitely involve your team in "Cleaned the Office!" This can be a great team-building activity and also help to keep the workspace organized and tidy. You can assign specific tasks to team members or work together to declutter and organize the space.

5. How can "Cleaned the Office!" help with my Pampered Chef business?

"Cleaned the Office!" can provide many benefits for your Pampered Chef business. A clean and organized workspace can help increase productivity and efficiency. It can also create a positive and professional image for your business, especially if you have clients or team members visiting your office. Additionally, "Cleaned the Office!" can help reduce stress and improve overall well-being, allowing you to focus on growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • frozenchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Jeans Garden