• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Clean and Delicious Pampered Chef Recipes?

In summary, "Clean Pampered Chef Recipes" are recipes that prioritize health and wellness by using whole, unprocessed ingredients and avoiding added sugars and unhealthy fats. While not all Pampered Chef recipes fall under this category, there are a variety of options labeled as "clean" for those looking for healthier choices. These recipes are designed to be convenient for home cooks of all levels and can often be prepared in under 30 minutes. Pampered Chef offers "clean" versions of popular dishes and their products are designed to support healthier cooking at home.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Any ideas for recipes that we have that are as clean as possible? Thanks in advance!

Clean in what way?

Besides the seasoning Fajitas are pretty clean - chicken and fresh veggies! Same with the salsa (except the chips).

Clean, meaning no pre-processed foods. Things you can make from scratch. :)

You could also approach this by looking at a few clean recipes and deciding which tools to use to demo them. I've done that for a number of special dietary needs or allergies

I've never heard that term before. Although I always have a raw breakfast. Thanks- I like to keep up to date.

I was eating clean this past summer and fall. Unfortunately, I didn't keep it up through the Holidays. But, I am starting back up next week.

Sometimes it's just a matter of finding clean ingredients. It's amazing the difference in sour creams, for example. Some have a whole chemistry lab as ingredients and some only have 3 ingredients.

For PC recipes just use clean ingredients. For Chicken Broth use one as minimally processed as possible or make your own. Cook chicken breasts instead of using short cuts. Find clean tortillas and use whole grain pastas (with as few ingredients as possible).

Also, the actual eating clean diet (Tosca Reno) has some restrictions. I did not follow that diet exactly. I think hers says "no" to milk...I can't remember.

I just eliminated processed food as much as possible. Also, oraganic isn't necessarily clean.

Good luck!

We eat clean - but for us that means grain free & refined sugar free, and we eat raw dairy.
We love the new Tex-Mex bites, and the recipe from a couple seasons ago with the cheese crisps w/ guacamole. ( can't think of the name)

1. What are "Clean Pampered Chef Recipes"?

"Clean Pampered Chef Recipes" are recipes that have been specifically developed with health and wellness in mind. They are made with whole, unprocessed ingredients and avoid added sugars and unhealthy fats.

2. Are all Pampered Chef recipes considered "clean"?

No, not all Pampered Chef recipes fall under the "clean" category. However, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipe options, including those that are specifically labeled as "clean" for those looking for healthier options.

3. Are these recipes difficult to make?

Not at all! Pampered Chef recipes are designed to be easy and convenient for home cooks of all levels. Many of the "clean" recipes can be made in under 30 minutes, making them perfect for busy weeknights.

4. Can I find "clean" versions of my favorite Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of recipe options, including "clean" versions of popular dishes like lasagna, tacos, and even desserts. You can easily search for these recipes on our website or in our cookbooks.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make "clean" recipes?

Absolutely! Many Pampered Chef products, such as our cookware and kitchen tools, are designed to help you make healthier meals at home. Our products are made with high-quality materials and are versatile enough to use in a variety of cooking methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monica Pellow
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • doughmama