• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Clean Office Award: Motivating Employees to Keep Spaces Tidy | Office Tips

In summary, the "Clean Office Award" is an annual recognition given to offices that maintain a high level of cleanliness and organization. To qualify for the award, offices must meet specific criteria set by the awarding organization, such as having a designated cleaning schedule and using environmentally-friendly products. Receiving the award can bring numerous benefits, including boosting employee morale and improving the overall image of the business. Any office, regardless of size or industry, can apply for the award as long as they meet the eligibility requirements. The cost of applying varies depending on the awarding organization.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
My husband came in my office today. He said, "wow, it sure is clean in here. Maybe I will build you a stage and if your office is clean all month you can get a special award and walk across it" My kids thought that was a great idea!

LOL Love it!

Very cute! Who says we don't get recognition for our efforts at home??!! What an awesome hubby!

"Many aspire, but few attain." Oh to even be considered for a Clean Office Award!

:D

What is the "Clean Office Award"?

The "Clean Office Award" is an annual recognition given to offices that maintain a high level of cleanliness and organization. It is typically awarded by a professional organization or a local government agency.

How can my office qualify for the "Clean Office Award"?

To qualify for the "Clean Office Award", your office must meet certain criteria set by the awarding organization. This may include having a designated cleaning schedule, using environmentally-friendly cleaning products, and implementing proper waste management practices.

What are the benefits of receiving the "Clean Office Award"?

Receiving the "Clean Office Award" can bring numerous benefits to your office. It not only boosts employee morale and productivity, but it also improves the overall image of your business and can attract potential clients or customers.

Who can apply for the "Clean Office Award"?

Any office, regardless of size or industry, can apply for the "Clean Office Award" as long as they meet the eligibility requirements set by the awarding organization.

Is there a cost associated with applying for the "Clean Office Award"?

The cost of applying for the "Clean Office Award" varies depending on the awarding organization. Some may have a nominal application fee, while others may offer the award for free. It is best to check with the specific organization for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • smspamperedchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jane
  • quiverfull7