• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clean Eating and Paleo Show Ideas

In summary, clean eating is a dietary approach that involves consuming whole, unprocessed foods and avoiding processed and refined foods. The Paleo diet mimics the eating habits of ancient ancestors and emphasizes lean proteins, fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds while limiting grains, processed foods, and dairy. While both diets limit or exclude grains and dairy, some options for incorporating them in moderation exist. Treats are not entirely restricted, but healthier versions using natural sweeteners and avoiding processed ingredients are encouraged. Many clean eating and Paleo-friendly dessert recipes can be found online.
AKJess
I've had a TON of requests for "Clean" (no processed foods) or "Paleo" (no dairy, no grain, no legumes) recipes over the last few months. Does anyone have any great ideas to share? I would also love some ideas for Vegan and Gluten Free shows. It seems like these dietary restrictions are getting more and more common.

Here's a link to quick recipes (20 min or less) from Clean Eating magazine to give you some ideas
http://www.cleaneatingmag.com/recipes/20-minutes-or-less/

I'm doing a caprese (tomato basil and mozzarella) pizza with cauliflower crust next week for a host who follows Paleo; also doing 'beet chips' as a snack option. I'll used the manual food processor to grind up the cauliflower and stone baker to cook; I'll use the simple slicer or ultimate mandolin to slice the beets, toss them in olive oil and sea salt, then bake til crispy.

What is clean eating?

Clean eating is a dietary approach that focuses on consuming whole, unprocessed foods and limiting or avoiding processed and refined foods. It emphasizes the importance of choosing foods that are as close to their natural state as possible.

What is the Paleo diet?

The Paleo diet, also known as the caveman diet, is a dietary approach that mimics the eating habits of our ancient ancestors. It focuses on consuming lean proteins, fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds while avoiding grains, processed foods, and dairy.

Can I still eat grains on a clean eating or Paleo diet?

While clean eating and Paleo diets do limit or exclude grains, there are still options for incorporating them into your meals. For clean eating, whole grains like quinoa and brown rice are allowed in moderation. For Paleo, some people choose to include gluten-free grains like quinoa and buckwheat in their diet.

Are there any restrictions on dairy consumption in clean eating and Paleo?

Clean eating and Paleo diets both limit or exclude dairy, as it is considered a processed food. However, some people may choose to include small amounts of dairy from grass-fed sources in their diet.

Can I still eat desserts on a clean eating or Paleo diet?

Clean eating and Paleo diets do not restrict treats entirely, but they do encourage making healthier versions of traditional desserts by using natural sweeteners like honey or maple syrup and avoiding processed ingredients. There are also many clean eating and Paleo-friendly dessert recipes available online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hselby87
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
hselby87
Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies
Views
munkee41182