• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rectangle Stone Rack: Does It Hold Stones Securely?

In summary, the rectangle stone does not sit flat on the rack, it lifts it up some to put pressure onto it so it doesn't slide off the rack. Has anyone else had this problem with the rack?
Swirl
I sold one to a customer with her purchase of the rectangle stone. The rack does not hold the stone as it does with a classic round stone. The stone will not sit completely down into the rack, one side is up some from the other, making the stone sit crooked. Has anyone else had this problem with the rack?

The rectangle stone will not sit flat on the rack, it lifts it up some to put pressure onto it so it doesn't slide off the rack.

HTH

You have to just set the stone into the rack evenly, and both sides should sit about 3/4 of an inch above the bottom. This causes the pressure that keeps the stone from sliding. When I set my rectangle stone in the rack, it fits tight enough that you can lift the stone and the rack stays on.

This is REALLY frustrating for me. Why couldn't they have designed this better? :( I never push the rectangle rack for this reason. EVERY person i've sold it too tells me about this problem. Hopefully they will 'fix' this design soon. It is too weird to see it sitting up high and being leary of something fall 'off' the stoneware....just my thoughts....

rsmpta said:
This is REALLY frustrating for me. Why couldn't they have designed this better? :( I never push the rectangle rack for this reason. EVERY person i've sold it too tells me about this problem. Hopefully they will 'fix' this design soon. It is too weird to see it sitting up high and being leary of something fall 'off' the stoneware....just my thoughts....
I so agree with you on this one. I bought one back from a customer yesterday, the design is awful for this product. A redesign should be in the works for this for sure.

Well, it's been that way for probably. . .twenty-five years. I don't think they are going to change the design.

Just set it on there evenly. It's not going to slide out. Since you're putting a cold stone into the rack, you and your customers needn't worry about getting burned. You use the rack to lift the stone, not the other way around, so you should have no problem.

chefjeanine said:
Well, it's been that way for probably. . .twenty-five years. I don't think they are going to change the design.

Just set it on there evenly. It's not going to slide out. Since you're putting a cold stone into the rack, you and your customers needn't worry about getting burned. You use the rack to lift the stone, not the other way around, so you should have no problem.

Well I guess it is just disappointing that they didn't design it better. Because it will i guess always:rolleyes: give the illusion of 'crooked' because you would think...any normal 'cook' off the street that it would go to the bottom.....ya know?

oh well

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties with the rectangle stone rack. Our team at Pampered Chef takes product quality very seriously and we want to ensure that all of our products meet our high standards.I have not personally encountered this problem with the rectangle stone rack, but I will definitely look into it further and see if there have been any similar reports from other customers. In the meantime, I suggest reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They can provide troubleshooting tips and potentially offer a replacement if needed.Thank you for your feedback and for being a loyal Pampered Chef consultant. We always appreciate hearing from our customers and strive to continuously improve our products. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Have a great day!

1. What is the Classic & Rectangle Rack used for?

The Classic & Rectangle Rack is a versatile cooking tool that can be used for roasting, baking, and grilling a variety of foods. It is especially useful for cooking meats and vegetables, as it allows for even heat distribution and helps to prevent food from sticking to the pan.

2. How do I clean the Classic & Rectangle Rack?

The Classic & Rectangle Rack is dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze. For best results, we recommend soaking the rack in warm, soapy water before placing it in the dishwasher. You can also hand wash the rack with a gentle scrub brush and mild dish soap.

3. Can the Classic & Rectangle Rack be used in the oven?

Yes, the Classic & Rectangle Rack is oven safe up to 450°F. This makes it perfect for roasting meats and vegetables, as well as baking casseroles and other dishes. Just be sure to use oven mitts when handling the rack, as it will be hot.

4. Does the Classic & Rectangle Rack come with a warranty?

Yes, the Classic & Rectangle Rack comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship, so you can purchase with confidence. If you experience any issues with your rack, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. What are the dimensions of the Classic & Rectangle Rack?

The Classic & Rectangle Rack measures approximately 16.5 inches by 11.5 inches, with a height of 1 inch. This makes it the perfect size for fitting in most ovens and for cooking a variety of foods. It can also be easily stored in a cupboard or drawer when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
bridgetbakes
  • jenniferlynne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Deeder