• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarifying October Host Special

It's not really a new way - it's going back to an old way...I remember we had levels like this when I started 7 years ago. I was THRILLED when they stopped doing them back then.
loreo
If a host hits $1000 in sales, then they can choose 3 items from any level, right? So, hypothetically speaking, they could order 3 knife blocks?

If I am wrong please let me know! Thanks!!!

No!!! It specifically says in the fine print that they can only select ONE of each item or set.

Thanks! Need to recheck that fine print! Little bit of brainfog lately- first show this month exceeded $300. Rough month.

One of my past hosts and current hosts are giving me a hard time about the past host special. Their argument is that since the current host hit $550 in sales, the past host should get to pick 2 items as well. I just emailed the specials sheet to them again. Have any of you been running into these problems? I want them to go back to straight host specials at 60% off and not these "levels". Ugh

Michele- I agree that things can get a little sticky when it comes to the past host portion of the special :(

I have a guest from a September show (submitted on 9/30) call me up and say that she checked her bank statement and she was charged on Oct. 2nd for her 2 stones she bought at the show. (at 20%off) so she says, "that means I qualify for the free bar board right?" Really? I told her that she only gets one month guest special at a time and that was the day the credit card charges went through, not the day it was ordered. :balloon:

ChefMichele1 said:
One of my past hosts and current hosts are giving me a hard time about the past host special. Their argument is that since the current host hit $550 in sales, the past host should get to pick 2 items as well. I just emailed the specials sheet to them again. Have any of you been running into these problems? I want them to go back to straight host specials at 60% off and not these "levels". Ugh

Hmmm...well I misread it myself then and told my Past Host she got 3 knives! SHOOT! I agreed they should since the flyer is a little confusing!

pcchefjane said:
Hmmm...well I misread it myself then and told my Past Host she got 3 knives! SHOOT! I agreed they should since the flyer is a little confusing!

But it's not confusing - it says in a big shaded box
"Past hosts from whom the October Show was booked can save 60% on ONE
piece of Forged Cutlery from the same level(s) available to the current host."

I mean it says in all caps ONE pieces, the only variable is what level that one piece is from and that depends on the sales of the current show.

I like the levels, because hosts try to strive for a higher average in their show sales; it makes them work harder.Really, like any new things, it just takes getting used to how things are being done...once you're in full swing with the "new" way, you'll like it just the same.

melatc said:
I like the levels, because hosts try to strive for a higher average in their show sales; it makes them work harder.

Really, like any new things, it just takes getting used to how things are being done...once you're in full swing with the "new" way, you'll like it just the same.

It's not really a new way - it's going back to an old way...I remember we had levels like this when I started 7 years ago. I was THRILLED when they stopped doing them back then.

1. Can a host choose 3 items from any level if they hit $1000 in sales?

Yes, according to the October host special, if a host hits $1000 in sales, they can choose 3 items from any level as part of their rewards.

2. Is there a limit to how many knife blocks a host can order through this special?

There is no limit to the number of knife blocks a host can order, as long as they hit the $1000 sales requirement and choose the knife block as one of their 3 items.

3. Can a host mix and match items from different levels?

Yes, the host can choose any 3 items from any level as part of their rewards, so they can mix and match items as they please.

4. Are there any exclusions to the items that can be chosen through this special?

No, as long as the items are available in the host's rewards program, they can choose any 3 items they want regardless of the level or type.

5. Is there a time limit for hosts to redeem their rewards through this special?

Yes, hosts must redeem their rewards within the designated timeframe set by the company. It is important for hosts to check with their consultant for the specific deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Nikki0896
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nikki0896
Replies