• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Q: Can I Submit More Than 1 Kit Enhancement Order?

In summary, you can submit up to 3 Kit Enhancement Orders per calendar month through your Pampered Chef account. To do so, log into your account, click on the "Order" tab, and select the "Kit Enhancement" option. There are restrictions on what can be included in the order, such as only currently available products and a maximum quantity per item. Host credits can be used to pay for the order, but not for shipping and handling fees. Once processed, you will receive an email confirmation and can also check the status through your account.
clshirk
Quick question- can you only submit 1 kit enhancement order during kit enhancement month?

clshirk said:
Quick question- can you only submit 1 kit enhancement order during kit enhancement month?

No, you can order more than once - but you can only order one of each product.

Actually the Policy Guide says:

Only one kit enhancement order is allowed per Consultant during April.

Wow - they've changed the rules again. Sorry. Hard to keep up on all of these changes.

Actually, KE has always been only once. They allow more than one purchase of new products during the time we can get them at 50% off. It used to be that we could only do one order for those too so that change was actually in our favor.

Q: Can I Submit More Than 1 Kit Enhancement Order?

Yes, you can submit more than 1 Kit Enhancement Order. In fact, you can submit up to 3 Kit Enhancement Orders per calendar month.

Q: How Do I Submit a Kit Enhancement Order?

To submit a Kit Enhancement Order, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Order" tab. From there, you can select the "Kit Enhancement" option and follow the prompts to submit your order.

Q: Are There Any Restrictions on What I Can Include in a Kit Enhancement Order?

Yes, there are some restrictions on what you can include in a Kit Enhancement Order. You can only add products that are currently available in the catalog and you cannot exceed the maximum quantity allowed for each item.

Q: Can I Use Host Credits to Pay for a Kit Enhancement Order?

Yes, you can use host credits to pay for a Kit Enhancement Order. However, host credits cannot be used to cover the shipping and handling fees for the order.

Q: How Will I Know When My Kit Enhancement Order Has Been Processed?

Once your Kit Enhancement Order has been processed, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order. You can also check the status of your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order" tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76