• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What is WFC PBP CP2011 and Why is it on My Bank Statement?

In summary, "Ck Your Bank Statements!!!" is a reminder to regularly check bank statements for accuracy and security. It is important to check bank statements to identify any unauthorized transactions and monitor spending. Checking statements at least once a month is recommended, but weekly checks can catch issues early on. When checking statements, it's important to look for unfamiliar or suspicious transactions, incorrect amounts, and unexpected fees or charges. Bank statements can be accessed through online banking or by requesting physical or electronic copies from the bank.
flemings99
Gold Member
While on-line checking my accounts I noticed an odd debit:

WFC PBP CP2011 $60

I have no idea what this is. The only debit I've ever used on my PC checking is the PC debit which I just started using with the change. So, I checked and of course there are no $60 debits with PC. Plus, all my PC debits clearly say PC.

I googled the letters and tons of SCAMS links show up and horror stories of people trying to get their $ back.

Just curious if anyone else "new" to the PC debit card is having this issue? Guess I'll be making a trip to the bank tomorrow! URG! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Have you talked to HO about this?

There are some MAJOR issues going on in Japan right now. Chili's credit card system got hacked & every military member who went there recently is getting hit with crazy charges from someone they've never heard of. NCIS is investigating. Not sure if stateside Chili's customers are affected or not. But just out of curiosity, have you been to a Chili's lately?

Yes, to Chili's but we used our personal account so it wouldn't have anything to do with PC. Totally different bank. I'm going to talk to the bank today. Will see what happens.

Make sure you alert your bank too that you do not have any authorized debits out of that account other than Pampered Chef. Maybe they can put a block on your account so that PC is the only authorized company to do debits?

1. What is "Ck Your Bank Statements!!!"?

"Ck Your Bank Statements!!!" is a phrase used to remind people to regularly check their bank statements to ensure the accuracy of their financial transactions.

2. Why is it important to check your bank statements?

Checking your bank statements is important because it allows you to identify any unauthorized or fraudulent transactions, monitor your spending, and make sure your account balances are correct.

3. How often should I check my bank statements?

It is recommended to check your bank statements at least once a month. However, it is a good practice to check them more frequently, such as weekly, to catch any potential issues early on.

4. What should I look for when checking my bank statements?

When checking your bank statements, you should look for any unfamiliar or suspicious transactions, incorrect amounts, and any fees or charges that you were not aware of. Make sure to also verify that all your scheduled payments and deposits are reflected accurately.

5. How can I access my bank statements?

You can access your bank statements through your online banking account or by requesting physical copies from your bank. Some banks also offer the option to receive electronic statements via email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies