• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the newest addition to Chef Success and the Pampered Chef team?

In summary, Rachel M. Jones is the newest consultant and trainer at Pampered Chef, bringing a wealth of experience and a passion for helping others succeed. Her extensive knowledge, leadership skills, and passion make her a great addition to the team, and she will benefit Chef Success and Pampered Chef by providing support, training, and resources to help consultants grow their businesses. Rachel will start her role immediately, and we are excited to see all the amazing things she will bring to the community.
ChefCKHall
I would like to formally welcome Rachel M. Jones to Chef Success and to the Pampered Chef! She is going to be AWESOME!

Re: CK Hall Officially Welcomes Rachel M. Jones to the Pampered Chef and to Chef SuccWAHOO!!!! You go CK...you're rocking, that's for sure...

Oh...and welcome, Rachel! With CK (& Jackie) on your side, the world is your oyster!

Re: CK Hall Officially Welcomes Rachel M. Jones to the Pampered Chef and to Chef SuccWelcome!!! :)

Re: CK Hall Officially Welcomes Rachel M. Jones to the Pampered Chef and to Chef SuccWelcome Rachel, to both the CS and the PC families! Congrats, CK, for your new team member.

Re: CK Hall Officially Welcomes Rachel M. Jones to the Pampered Chef and to Chef SuccWelcome, Rachel.

Re: CK Hall Officially Welcomes Rachel M. Jones to the Pampered Chef and to Chef SuccThank you everyone! I am SUPER excited! A little nervous I will admit...but mostly excited! :) Have my first show booked...and she is going to also be my first recruit! I am SO ready to ROCK THIS!!!!

Re: CK Hall Officially Welcomes Rachel M. Jones to the Pampered Chef and to Chef SuccOh wow! Congrats!

1. Who is Rachel M. Jones?

Rachel M. Jones is the newest addition to the Chef Success team and the Pampered Chef family. She brings with her a wealth of experience in the culinary industry and a passion for helping others succeed in their businesses.

2. What role will Rachel M. Jones play at Pampered Chef?

Rachel will be joining the Pampered Chef team as a consultant and trainer. She will be working closely with our current consultants to provide support, training, and resources to help them grow their businesses.

3. What makes Rachel M. Jones a great addition to the team?

Rachel's extensive knowledge of the culinary industry, combined with her strong leadership skills and passion for helping others, makes her a perfect fit for the Pampered Chef team. We are excited to see all the amazing things she will bring to our community.

4. How will Rachel M. Jones benefit Chef Success and Pampered Chef?

As a consultant and trainer, Rachel will bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to help our consultants grow their businesses and achieve their goals. She will also be an invaluable resource for our community, providing support and guidance to help everyone succeed.

5. When will Rachel M. Jones officially start her role at Pampered Chef?

Rachel will start her role at Pampered Chef immediately. We can't wait for her to get started and see all the amazing things she will bring to our team and community!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wchatten
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes