• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Packing for a Show? Find Substitutes for Citrus & Base Rubs

In summary, for a successful Pampered Chef show, it is important to pack products for demonstration, supplies such as cutting boards and knives, catalogs and order forms, cleaning supplies, and business cards. Citrus is a key ingredient in many recipes, but lemon or lime juice and zest can be used as substitutes. If you are unable to find specific base rubs, there are alternative mixtures you can use. It is also recommended to have extra products on hand to sell at the show, and it is a good idea to bring a backup tablecloth for a professional presentation.
Jennie4PC
I am packing for a show and I realized I dont have citrus and basal rub for the basal wraps. Is there a substitute I can do?

I would just s&p the chicken and be sure to have plenty of fresh basil. You could always try the new garlic and herb to sprinkle on the chicken.

You might even try the lemon pepper rub.

What should I pack for a Pampered Chef show?

For a successful Pampered Chef show, it is important to pack the following items:

• Products that you will be demonstrating or selling
  • Supplies such as cutting boards, knives, and measuring cups
  • Catalogs and order forms
  • Paper towels and cleaning supplies for any messes
  • Business cards or contact information for potential customers

Do I need to bring citrus for my Pampered Chef show recipes?

Citrus is a key ingredient in many Pampered Chef recipes, but if you are unable to find fresh citrus, there are some substitutes you can use. Lemon or lime juice can be used in place of fresh lemon or lime, and orange juice can be used in place of fresh orange. You can also use lemon or orange zest for added flavor.

What are some good substitutes for the Pampered Chef base rubs?

If you are unable to find the specific base rubs from Pampered Chef, here are some substitutes you can use:

• For the Garlic & Herb Rub: mix together equal parts garlic powder, dried parsley, and dried thyme
  • For the Southwest Chipotle Rub: mix together equal parts chili powder, cumin, and smoked paprika
  • For the BBQ Rub: mix together equal parts brown sugar, paprika, and garlic powder
  • For the Italian Seasoning Mix: mix together equal parts dried oregano, basil, and thyme

Should I bring extra Pampered Chef products to sell at my show?

It is always a good idea to have some extra Pampered Chef products on hand to sell at your show. This can include popular items or any products that you have on hand and are willing to sell. Make sure to have a variety of products at different price points to accommodate all of your customers.

Do I need to bring my own tablecloth for my Pampered Chef show?

While Pampered Chef does provide tablecloths for their consultants to use at shows, it is always a good idea to have a backup on hand. This can be a plain white or neutral-colored tablecloth that will complement the Pampered Chef products without distracting from them. Make sure it is clean and wrinkle-free for a professional presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • julmarsala
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam