• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 1 Winners: Marna Ross, Duska Mills, and the Ryan Team

In summary, Wave 1 had a handful of winners, including David for Personal Sales and reaching the $2 million career club, Marna Ross for Personal Recruits with 23 recruits, and Duska Mills and Shan Eisler (tie) for Developing Directors. The awesome Ryan Team was the winner for Overall Cluster Sales. David also taught a successful workshop on bookings and has a great singing voice. Feriale Yan also had a successful workshop and is known for her comedic skills.
DebbieJ
Wave 1 had a handful of winners--who were the others?

Personal Sales---???
Personal Recruits--Marna Ross
Developing Directors--Duska Mills and ????? (it was a tie)
First Line Cluster Sales--???
Overall Cluster Sales---the awesome Ryan Team!!!!

DebbieJ said:
Wave 1 had a handful of winners--who were the others?

Personal Sales---David
Personal Recruits--Marna Ross-23
Developing Directors--Duska Mills and ????? (it was a tie)
First Line Cluster Sales--???
Overall Cluster Sales---the awesome Ryan Team!!!!

filled in some details

Of course we could have guessed David!

He sold over $216k this year, and also reached the $2 million career club.

Shan Eisler... first line cluster sales

Was David a workshop speaker on any topic? If so anyone attend? Willing to share your notes? With sales like his, he is my new hero. :D

Melissa78 said:
Was David a workshop speaker on any topic? If so anyone attend? Willing to share your notes? With sales like his, he is my new hero. :D

Yes he taught a bookings one on day two in wave 2. I do not have notes though.

Melissa78 said:

I went to his Selling with the Stars workshop in 2008...not at home but one thing I remember from his session is that he always asks the guests at the show to help out the host and bring an outside order back from them. Everyone knows someone they could have invited or that wanted to come that couldn't. I think he gives them a referral gift - like a Season's Best on their order if they bring an order back.

Seems to me that I heard that he doesn't even do a demo...

I had Feriale Yan in my bookings in Wave 3. She rocks. I'll type up my notes on my workshops and post

no one knows the other person who won for Developing Directors????

I thought it was Shan Eisler?

I talked with David he does a demo but he sings at them that what he said he has a great voice.

Krista Burson said:
I had Feriale Yan in my bookings in Wave 3. She rocks. I'll type up my notes on my workshops and post

I just borrowed a TON of training cds and dvds from my DD tonight. She made sure to point out the one cd I should really borrow b/c of how good Feriale Yan is and was on the cd. Very ironic that you spoke of the same person. I can't wait to listen to it now. (I hear she's quite the comedian)

David's class was awesome, it was getting more bookings and he is great. I will try to get my notes typed up and on here for everyone.

Oh please do share....I was bummed I didn't get his class. I love the outside order idea....thanks!

What is "Wave 1 Winners: Marna Ross, Duska Mills, and the Ryan Team"?

"Wave 1 Winners: Marna Ross, Duska Mills, and the Ryan Team" is a recognition program within Pampered Chef that celebrates top-performing teams and individuals who have excelled in their sales and business growth.

How were the winners chosen?

The winners were chosen based on their sales performance and business results in the first wave of the recognition period. They demonstrated exceptional leadership, dedication, and hard work in growing their business and helping others succeed.

What are the benefits of being a Wave 1 Winner?

As a Wave 1 Winner, Marna Ross, Duska Mills, and the Ryan Team have earned recognition and rewards from Pampered Chef, including a spot in the prestigious President's Club and a trip to an exclusive leadership conference. They have also gained recognition and respect from their peers and the company.

How can I become a Wave 1 Winner?

To become a Wave 1 Winner, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and achieve outstanding sales and business growth results during the first wave of the recognition period. You must also demonstrate exceptional leadership and dedication to your team and customers.

What does this achievement mean for Pampered Chef?

This achievement showcases the success and dedication of our consultants and their ability to grow their businesses and inspire others. It also reflects the strength and growth of Pampered Chef as a company. We are proud to have Marna Ross, Duska Mills, and the Ryan Team as part of our Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedpsalmstress
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies