• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the average number of qualifiers for the Circle of Honor award?

In summary, Melody earned TPC for her 16 recruits and is on track for Balanced Business and Advanced at National Conference.
PCBeliever
Hello All,
I am curious about finding more information about the average number qualified to earn Circle of Honor. Scottie Brister had 45 last year, but the year previous April Foster had 25. I already have 16 so I have decided to go for it. Can anyone tell me about previous years. I offer to everyone and will do as much as I can but having only those two numbers makes it hard to set a goal, and goal setting is what it is all about! I look forward to seeing everyone at Leadership and then National. I have my first Director walking at Leadership, so it's going to be a great year for our team!

Melody

PCBeliever said:
Hello All,
I am curious about finding more information about the average number qualified to earn Circle of Honor. Scottie Brister had 45 last year, but the year previous April Foster had 25. I already have 16 so I have decided to go for it. Can anyone tell me about previous years. I offer to everyone and will do as much as I can but having only those two numbers makes it hard to set a goal, and goal setting is what it is all about! I look forward to seeing everyone at Leadership and then National. I have my first Director walking at Leadership, so it's going to be a great year for our team!

Melody

Melody,

For Circle of Honor, I really don't think their is an average #. April Foster actually had 28. I know in years past of people that have had 30, 35. I think 45 is a record. I know when I spoke to Jennifer Stevens, a past Circle of Honor acheiver in recruiting, she told me she set her goal from the previous year. For example, the woman who go COH the year before her had 25, she set her goal for 30. But who knows if someone will beat that 45, that is pretty amazing! I would set a realistic goal for yourself. If you already have 16 in 5 months, you should be able to get about 40 if you keep up the pace you are going.

You already have 16 qualified recruits? Congratulations! That means you have already earned TPC! Is this your first time?

Thank you for the information. I am trying to beat Scottie, but that was awful amazing! I was on a conference call with her the other night and she sounds like a lot of fun! I was just hoping there was an average. I have only been with the company since March of 2004 so yes, this is my first year earning TPC! It's very exciting. I can't wait to get the ruby ring! I am also on track for Balanced Business, so I hope to be recieving a piece of luggage too. I have two Future Directors so I am hoping to walk as Advanced at National Conference.

This company is totally amazing!
Thanks again for your post,
Melody

What is the "Circle of Honor" program?

The "Circle of Honor" program is an exclusive recognition program for Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved exceptional sales and leadership success. It is designed to reward and celebrate top-performing consultants for their hard work and dedication.

How can I qualify for the "Circle of Honor" program?

To qualify for the "Circle of Honor" program, consultants must meet specific sales and sponsoring requirements during the qualification period. These requirements may vary each year, but typically include a minimum amount of sales and sponsoring new consultants.

What are the benefits of being in the "Circle of Honor"?

Members of the "Circle of Honor" receive several exclusive benefits, including access to special training and events, recognition at our annual conference, and the opportunity to be featured in our marketing materials. They also have the chance to earn additional rewards and bonuses throughout the year.

Do I have to maintain my qualifications to stay in the "Circle of Honor"?

Yes, consultants must meet the set qualifications each year to maintain their membership in the "Circle of Honor". This helps to ensure that the program continues to recognize top achievers and encourages ongoing success.

How can I track my progress towards the "Circle of Honor" qualifications?

You can track your progress towards the "Circle of Honor" qualifications through your personal consultant dashboard on our website. This will show you your current sales and sponsoring numbers, as well as any updated requirements for the current qualification period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies