1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Circle of Honor

1. PCBeliever

PCBeliever Novice Member

Hello All,
    I am curious about finding more information about the average number qualified to earn Circle of Honor. Scottie Brister had 45 last year, but the year previous April Foster had 25. I already have 16 so I have decided to go for it. Can anyone tell me about previous years. I offer to everyone and will do as much as I can but having only those two numbers makes it hard to set a goal, and goal setting is what it is all about! I look forward to seeing everyone at Leadership and then National. I have my first Director walking at Leadership, so it's going to be a great year for our team!

Melody

Nov 12, 2005
  2. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

Melody,

For Circle of Honor, I really don't think their is an average #. April Foster actually had 28. I know in years past of people that have had 30, 35. I think 45 is a record. I know when I spoke to Jennifer Stevens, a past Circle of Honor acheiver in recruiting, she told me she set her goal from the previous year. For example, the woman who go COH the year before her had 25, she set her goal for 30. But who knows if someone will beat that 45, that is pretty amazing! I would set a realistic goal for yourself. If you already have 16 in 5 months, you should be able to get about 40 if you keep up the pace you are going.

You already have 16 qualified recruits? Congratulations! That means you have already earned TPC! Is this your first time?

Nov 17, 2005
  3. PCBeliever

PCBeliever Novice Member

Thank you for the information. I am trying to beat Scottie, but that was awful amazing! I was on a conference call with her the other night and she sounds like a lot of fun! I was just hoping there was an average. I have only been with the company since March of 2004 so yes, this is my first year earning TPC! It's very exciting. I can't wait to get the ruby ring! I am also on track for Balanced Business, so I hope to be recieving a piece of luggage too. I have two Future Directors so I am hoping to walk as Advanced at National Conference.

This company is totally amazing!
    Thanks again for your post,
    Melody

Nov 17, 2005
Have something to add?