• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cinnamon Tostada Chips: How to Make Ahead and Store for Tomorrow's Show

In summary, to make Cinnamon Tostada Chips, preheat your oven to 375 degrees, cut corn tortillas into triangles, brush with melted butter, sprinkle with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar, and bake for 10-12 minutes. You can use flour tortillas instead of corn tortillas, but adjust the baking time accordingly. These chips can be served with various dips or as a tasty accompaniment to ice cream or yogurt. Leftover chips can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature, but for best results, enjoy them fresh. You can also prepare the tortillas ahead of time and bake them for a quick and easy snack.
ChefJennyLynn
I am doing a show tomorrow where there is no oven. I am making the Apple Berry Salsa and Cinnamon Chips.

I plan on making the chips ahead at home and just showing them how I did it during the show.

How long will the chips last and stay good?

How should I store them? I will be making them tonight or in the morning before work and not having them until tomorrow night's show.

Thanks

Jennifer:

Once the chips cool completely, store them in an airtight container or a zipper bag and they'll stay fine for a few days. They are yummy!

HTH!

Mary

Thank you very much!!

1. How do I make the Cinnamon Tostada Chips?

To make the Cinnamon Tostada Chips, preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Cut corn tortillas into triangles and place on a baking sheet. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until crispy.

2. Can I use flour tortillas instead of corn tortillas?

Yes, you can use flour tortillas for a slightly different texture. Just be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly, as flour tortillas may cook faster than corn tortillas.

3. What can I serve with the Cinnamon Tostada Chips?

Cinnamon Tostada Chips are delicious on their own, but they can also be served with a variety of dips such as fruit salsa, chocolate sauce, or whipped cream. They also make a great accompaniment to ice cream or yogurt.

4. How should I store the leftover Cinnamon Tostada Chips?

If you have any leftover chips, store them in an airtight container or zip-top bag at room temperature. They should stay crispy for a day or two, but for best results, enjoy them fresh.

5. Can I make these ahead of time?

While these chips are best enjoyed fresh, you can make them ahead of time and store them in an airtight container. However, they may lose some of their crispiness over time. You can also prepare the tortillas and keep them in the fridge until ready to bake for a quick and easy snack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
catlwilles
  • cochef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies