• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cinnamon Swirl Bread from [email protected]

In summary, the conversation is about someone requesting the recipe for Cinnamon Swirl Bread made with a scalloped bread tube. The recipe is provided and additional instructions are given. Contact information is also provided for any further questions.
ashkay
Can anyone post or e-mail the recipe for Cinnamon swirl bread that you make with the scalloped bread tube.

email: [email protected]

Thanks!

It's in this attachment with a bunch of bread tube recipes.

Attachments

• bread tube recipes.doc
    33 KB · Views: 889

Hello! I have a great recipe for Cinnamon Swirl Bread that I make with a scalloped bread tube. Here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, softenedInstructions:1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, yeast, and salt.2. In a separate bowl, mix together the melted butter, warm milk, and egg.3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until a dough forms.4. Knead the dough on a floured surface for about 5 minutes, then place it in a greased bowl and cover with a towel. Let it rise for about an hour.5. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar and cinnamon.6. Roll out the dough into a large rectangle and spread the softened butter over the surface. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture evenly over the butter.7. Roll the dough tightly from one end to the other, then place it into a greased scalloped bread tube.8. Cover the bread tube with a towel and let the dough rise for another 30 minutes.9. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).10. Bake the bread for 35-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the bread sounds hollow when tapped.11. Let the bread cool for a few minutes before removing it from the bread tube. Slice and enjoy!I hope you enjoy this delicious Cinnamon Swirl Bread recipe! Let me know how it turns out for you. Happy baking! If you have any further questions, feel free to email me at [email protected].

1. What ingredients do I need to make Cinnamon Swirl Bread?

To make Cinnamon Swirl Bread, you will need flour, sugar, yeast, salt, milk, butter, eggs, cinnamon, and brown sugar.

2. Can I substitute whole wheat flour for all-purpose flour in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute whole wheat flour for all-purpose flour in this recipe. However, the bread may be denser and have a slightly different texture and taste.

3. How long does it take to bake the Cinnamon Swirl Bread?

The Cinnamon Swirl Bread takes approximately 35-40 minutes to bake in the oven.

4. Can I freeze the Cinnamon Swirl Bread?

Yes, you can freeze the Cinnamon Swirl Bread. Make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and store it in an airtight container or freezer bag. It can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 months. To thaw, leave it at room temperature for a few hours or in the refrigerator overnight.

5. Can I make this bread in a bread machine?

Yes, you can make this bread in a bread machine. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for the order of ingredients and the baking time. It may have a slightly different texture compared to baking it in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • footballchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • magentablue