• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cinnamon Sprinkle Rolls in Saute Pan

V
vwpamperedchef
I need the recipe for these please!! I know butter, but how much. I know the sprinkles, but how much!

HELP!!

8" saute pan?
1 5-biscuit tube of Grands-style biscuits
1-2 Tb. butter
1-2 Tb. sprinkles10" pan
use the 8-biscuit tube and increase the butter and sprinkles by 50%

Even better - use @ 1 tablespoon of both the Cinnamon and the Caramel Sprinkles - then sprinkle a little on top before baking.....YUMMO!

youre the best! thanks!

A director in my group brings a bag of micrwave popcorn to her shows. After it is popped she tosses in some of the Caramel Sprinkles and passes that around. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds really good. And easy!

mmm.... that would be good. I've added the sprinkles into cake batter and sprinkled on the top before baking. That's good, because it adds flavor and a little crunch.

chefann said:
8" saute pan?
1 5-biscuit tube of Grands-style biscuits
1-2 Tb. butter
1-2 Tb. sprinkles

10" pan
use the 8-biscuit tube and increase the butter and sprinkles by 50%
I use about 1/2 stick of butter (with the grands biscuits - well, with ANY biscuits). 2 Tbsp is dry in my opinion. I also add 1/4 cup brown sugar. When it is done I sprinkle more of the sprinkles over the top. YUM!! (we need a lip licking smily):chef:

I use 3 Tbls of butter in the 10" Pan, and use the 8 count Grands biscuits. I add in the Sprinkles (enough to cover the bottom of the pan) and then sprinkle on a couple Tbls. of brown sugar. Stir it all up with a mix n scraper, and bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes. YUMMY!

yes i recalled using more butter then Ann stated. Its for a show, so I wanted to be sure, otherwise I'd wing it. LOL

I'm making the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies for a show this week. I always use the microplane and grate more nuts over it (I tried chocolate but it just melts - lol). This time I am going to sprinkle some of the Sprinkles over it as the finishing touch! I bet it will make them all want that free container!!

Next week I'm making the new Chocolate Velvet Strawberry Cake - think I'll do that again!

I make a really good apple pie and use the sprinkles in and on that. I forgot to add it once, and BOY did people complain!!! I use the recipe from http://www.pillsbury.com - it's the Apple Cream Pie. Yummy!

I use
1 package biscuits (10 count, not the grands but the dark green package)
cut in quarters
3 Tbs butter
3 Tbs brown sugar packed
melt butter and sugar, and biscuits, toss to coat
sprinkle a generous amount of whichever sprinkle you want to use on top
bake until dark golden brown (light golden will still be raw inside)

Did my demo and BURNED MY ______ HAND!

Ok so I've done this b efore. I just "assume" when I am taking them out of the pan that the handle is magically cool. I pulled the host aside and luckily she had some cream. I hope no one noticed (although pretty hard not to see this white cream on my hand!)

My director has said to put the potholder on it. Too little too late for that info. LOL

My hand looks OK today. Pretty normal looking...thank goodness.

Sorry to hear bout your hand Vanessa - I did the same thing luckily it was at home and not at a show.

The upside to this is that you will probably never do this again.

that's very true Linda. a painful mistake. :)

that hurts! that chrome end is killer!! Luckily our new potholders are HUGE and will make it a little harder to do! ;)

pamperedlinda said:
A director in my group brings a bag of micrwave popcorn to her shows. After it is popped she tosses in some of the Caramel Sprinkles and passes that around. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds really good. And easy!

That's a great idea!

vwpamperedchef said:
Did my demo and BURNED MY ______ HAND!

Ok so I've done this b efore. I just "assume" when I am taking them out of the pan that the handle is magically cool. I pulled the host aside and luckily she had some cream. I hope no one noticed (although pretty hard not to see this white cream on my hand!)

My director has said to put the potholder on it. Too little too late for that info. LOL

My hand looks OK today. Pretty normal looking...thank goodness.

Oh my goodness! That happened to me too! I took the saute pan out of the oven and had set it down. I figured the handle was cool enough (and the middle part was) but the metal tip was still hot and well, yeah, that left a mark. I had to have an ice pack on it for the rest of the open house but thankfully folks understood. It's good to remember these things though, to convey them to our customers.

I'm glad it wasn't too bad of a burn. Mine blistered up real good.

What are the ingredients for Cinnamon Sprinkle Rolls in Saute Pan?

The ingredients for Cinnamon Sprinkle Rolls in Saute Pan include butter, cinnamon, sugar, and sprinkles.

How much butter do I need for this recipe?

You will need 1/4 cup of butter for this recipe.

How much cinnamon should I use?

You will need 1 tablespoon of cinnamon for this recipe.

How much sugar do I need?

You will need 1/4 cup of sugar for this recipe.

How much sprinkles do I need?

You will need 1/4 cup of sprinkles for this recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dotty
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Leigh0725
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies