• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Unique Cinnamon Roll Recipe?

I'm going to have to try that!I love that recipe! I never use it for Pizza. You can show the stone, flour/sugar shaker. Roller. Cutting Board. Forged cutlery to cut the dough. Timer to...well, time them :).I'd opt for the Pizza crust mix Cinnamon rolls and the crescent roll version.
Ashley8634
I have a host who would like to do some sort of Cinnamon Roll recipe for her party. I know the one with crescent rolls and sweet cinnamon sprinkle, but I would like to do something that uses some other tools and has a bit more ingredients.

Any ideas out there?

the recipe is on the side of the bottle of cinamon sprinkles.

you could do the dip that was in the fall SBRC. It had Cin Sprinkles too.

What about doing Monkey Bread. It uses a fluted stone, the knives to cut up biscuits, food chopper for the nuts, adj. cup for the white sugar, adj. spoon for cinnamon, measure all cup for the brown sugar, prep. bowls for melting sugar. You can use a mix and scraper too.

That sounds like a good one, but I don't have the fluted stone. Anything else I could use?

Do Sweet Cinnamon Biscuit Bites - I've done them in the 10" and the 8" Executive Saute Pans. Make them a bit fancier though - add some brown sugar, and chop some nuts, or some apples (or both!) and then make a powdered sugar glaze to drizzle over the top!

I imagine you could do it in the deep covered baker or even the rect. baker...

I use the recipe on the side of the Cinnamon Sprinkle, but I add some apples fried in butter until they are soft. This adds the apple PCS and the 8" saute pan to the products used. I also use the nylon knife to cut them into rolls, and it works beautifully.Maybe you could also add an amazing potato demo once you get the cinnamon rolls into the oven to demo more products... Search in the files for the instructions.

Great ideas, thanks!

I got this recipe from a clustermate and they are awesome!!!

Disney Style Sticky Buns

1 Pkg. (3.5oz) Vanilla Pudding
3/4 C. Sugar
1 T. Cinnamon
½ C. Chopped Pecans
½ C. Melted Margarine
3 tubes (10oz.) Refrigerated Biscuits

In the Batter Bowl with Lid combine the pudding mix, sugar, cinnamon and pecans. Melt butter in small micro-cooker, cut biscuits using into quarters using kitchen shears. Dip several pieces into the butter then place in the batter bowl with dry ingredients. Cover and shake. Place these pieces in the Stoneware Fluted Pan, Deep Dish Baker, Springform Pan with Bundt insert or any other Stone you choose. Could make mini ones using Mini Fluted Pan.
Continue until all the biscuit pieces are coated.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. You can either insert onto serving platter or eat straight from pan.

If you have time, the Pizza Crust mix has a Cinnamon Roll recipe on it that SOOOO good. You might want to make this recipe in advance, have it ready to come out of the oven. Then make the crescent roll / cinnamon sprinkle recipe as a demo.
Too bad we don't sell Good Company Coffee anymore. They were great together!:chef:

Sallie_M said:
If you have time, the Pizza Crust mix has a Cinnamon Roll recipe on it that SOOOO good. You might want to make this recipe in advance, have it ready to come out of the oven. Then make the crescent roll / cinnamon sprinkle recipe as a demo.
Too bad we don't sell Good Company Coffee anymore. They were great together!:chef:

I LOVE that recipe! I never use it for Pizza. You can show the stone, flour/sugar shaker. Roller. Cutting Board. Forged cutlery to cut the dough. Timer to...well, time them :).

I'd opt for the Pizza crust mix Cinnamon rolls and the crescent roll version.Theme: The great cinnamon roll bake off! They're both good!As suggested, the Mix version in the oven as guests arrive...shows off your PC Timer, too!

chefshawna said:
I got this recipe from a clustermate and they are awesome!!!

Disney Style Sticky Buns

1 Pkg. (3.5oz) Vanilla Pudding
3/4 C. Sugar
1 T. Cinnamon
½ C. Chopped Pecans
½ C. Melted Margarine
3 tubes (10oz.) Refrigerated Biscuits

In the Batter Bowl with Lid combine the pudding mix, sugar, cinnamon and pecans. Melt butter in small micro-cooker, cut biscuits using into quarters using kitchen shears. Dip several pieces into the butter then place in the batter bowl with dry ingredients. Cover and shake. Place these pieces in the Stoneware Fluted Pan, Deep Dish Baker, Springform Pan with Bundt insert or any other Stone you choose. Could make mini ones using Mini Fluted Pan.
Continue until all the biscuit pieces are coated.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. You can either insert onto serving platter or eat straight from pan.

Instant or Reg Pudding or Cheesecake or white chocolate or any pudding

:chef:

I used instant pudding mix. I'd say you could substitute any flavor you want that you think would go well with the other ingredients. I thought butterscotch might taste really good and I bet cheesecake would too!!

1. What ingredients do I need to make cinnamon rolls?

To make cinnamon rolls, you will need flour, sugar, salt, yeast, milk, butter, eggs, and cinnamon. For the frosting, you will need powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract.

2. Can I use a different type of flour for the recipe?

Yes, you can use all-purpose flour, bread flour, or whole wheat flour for this recipe. Keep in mind that using different types of flour may affect the texture and rise of the cinnamon rolls.

3. How long does it take to make cinnamon rolls?

The total time for making cinnamon rolls is approximately 2 hours. This includes the time for proofing the dough and baking the rolls.

4. Can I make the dough ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the dough ahead of time and refrigerate it for up to 24 hours before baking. This will allow the flavors to develop and make the dough easier to work with.

5. Can I freeze the cinnamon rolls?

Yes, you can freeze the cinnamon rolls after they have been baked and cooled. To reheat, simply place them in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CRuff
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Dotty