• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried making Cinnamon Roll Pull-Aparts in a fluted or deep dish pan?

In summary, to make the cinnamon rolls pull-aparts from Pampered Chef, you will need their Cinnamon Roll Pull-Apart Pan and Cinnamon Roll Mix. You can add your own toppings such as nuts, dried fruits, or a drizzle of caramel or chocolate sauce. The recipe makes 8-10 servings and can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the fridge before baking. Alternatively, you can use their Cinnamon Roll Quick Bread Mix for a different method of making the pull-aparts.
jcwarr
has anyone made this in either the fluted pan or deep dish pie plate? i would love to do it for a brunch show tomorrow - but haven't made it yet. thanks for any help!!!

You can make them in either!! MMMMM....good!

I do all kinds of pull-aparts in my fluted pan. Everything always turns out perfect & nothing ever sticks to the pan after it's been inverted.

recipedo either of you have a recipe? thank you!!!

This is better than regular cinnamon!!

Attachments

• Cinnamon Graham Monkey Bread.doc
    20 KB · Views: 394
chefkristin said:
This is better than regular cinnamon!!
Hmmmmm....never seen this with graham cracker crumbs; I'll have to try it! YUm:)

There are a few pull-apart recipes that I found with the breakfast and brunch recipes on this site actually. There's also a recipe I have in a non-PC cookbook at home that is essentially a Cinnamon Sugar pull-apart "Monkey Bread" recipe using the addition of instant butterscotch pudding to the mix for coating the pieces of bread dough, dinner roll dough or biscuit dough (any one of the 3 that you prefer works just fine).

just made these in the 8" exec skillethere is a pic of the cinn rolls I made this morning. made my house smell great. they are super simple, and taste good too.
100_0383_00.jpg

Thanks Dave, Now I need to go make some! You just had to do that! The other pull aparts sound yummy!!

Well thanks again I have cin apple pull aparts in the oven & the house smells so good!!

1. How do I make the cinnamon rolls pull-aparts from Pampered Chef?

To make our delicious cinnamon rolls pull-aparts, you will need our Cinnamon Roll Pull-Apart Pan and our Cinnamon Roll Mix. Simply follow the instructions on the package to mix the dough and place it in the pan. Bake according to the instructions and enjoy!

2. Can I add my own toppings to the cinnamon rolls pull-aparts?

Yes, you can definitely get creative with your toppings! Some popular options include adding chopped nuts, dried fruits, or even a drizzle of caramel or chocolate sauce on top of the cinnamon rolls before baking.

3. How many servings does the cinnamon rolls pull-aparts recipe make?

Our Cinnamon Rolls Pull-Aparts recipe makes 8-10 servings, depending on the size of your slices. This is perfect for a small gathering or a delicious breakfast treat for the family.

4. Can I make the cinnamon rolls pull-aparts ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the dough and assemble the cinnamon rolls pull-aparts ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator overnight. When you're ready to bake, simply take it out of the fridge and let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking as directed.

5. Are there any alternative ways to make the cinnamon rolls pull-aparts?

Yes, you can also make the cinnamon rolls pull-aparts using our Cinnamon Roll Quick Bread Mix. Follow the instructions on the package to mix the dough, then cut the dough into small pieces and place them in a greased pan. Bake according to the instructions and enjoy your delicious pull-aparts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dotty
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • PChefTena
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pcjulie