• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cinnamon Rolls From Cinnamon Sprinkle Bottle?

In summary, the Cinnamon Sprinkle Bottle can be used to make cinnamon rolls by simply sprinkling the desired amount onto the dough before rolling. It can also be used for other recipes such as cinnamon toast, coffee, and oatmeal. The amount of cinnamon in the bottle can vary, but most contain around 1-2 ounces. Cinnamon stored in the bottle can stay fresh for up to two years, but it is best to use within one year for the best flavor. Some bottles may be refillable, but it is recommended to check with the manufacturer.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Has anyone made these? If so, how were they? OR should I make a different type? I've never made ANY of the different garlic or cinnamon buns. I'm going to attempt the ham and cheese brunch squares at my first ever brunch show this weekend and would like these to be made before hand.

Thoughts?

i like them. i am going to try the cinnamon biscuits (like garlic bites) at my show on thursday to increase pan--o-rama points (hopefully!)

kcjodih said:
Has anyone made these? If so, how were they? OR should I make a different type? I've never made ANY of the different garlic or cinnamon buns. I'm going to attempt the ham and cheese brunch squares at my first ever brunch show this weekend and would like these to be made before hand.

Thoughts?

I made that ham & cheese breakfast squares for the boyfriend and I last week. He's already begging me to make it again, it was soooo good!!

Our cluster meeting had a demo of the Holiday Tree last night. The rolls are tasty.

I prefer them without the canned frosting, but that's just me :)

:) I like them best with the Carmel Sprinkles!

Dumb question, but are you supposed to bake them on the bar pan or something with deeper sides?

You can do them on the bar pan or on a flat stone. They're not huge. Of course, you could cut them thicker than it calls for. :)

ok perfect thanks Ann!

Depending on how many people are there, you may want to make two batches. 1 tube of crossiants only makes 12 rolls. You could always make the Christmas Tree from the Homemade for the Holidays.

1. How do I use the Cinnamon Sprinkle Bottle to make cinnamon rolls?

To make cinnamon rolls using the Cinnamon Sprinkle Bottle, simply sprinkle the desired amount of cinnamon onto the dough before rolling it up. You can also mix the cinnamon with sugar for a sweeter filling.

2. Can I use the Cinnamon Sprinkle Bottle for other recipes besides cinnamon rolls?

Yes, the Cinnamon Sprinkle Bottle can be used for a variety of recipes such as cinnamon toast, coffee, oatmeal, and more. Get creative and add a sprinkle of cinnamon to your favorite dishes for a tasty twist!

3. How much cinnamon is in the Cinnamon Sprinkle Bottle?

The amount of cinnamon in the Cinnamon Sprinkle Bottle can vary depending on the brand and size of the bottle. However, most bottles contain around 1-2 ounces of cinnamon.

4. How long will the cinnamon in the Cinnamon Sprinkle Bottle stay fresh?

Cinnamon stored in the Cinnamon Sprinkle Bottle can stay fresh for up to two years if stored in a cool, dry place. However, for the best flavor, it is recommended to use within one year.

5. Is the Cinnamon Sprinkle Bottle refillable?

Some Cinnamon Sprinkle Bottles may be refillable, but it is best to check with the manufacturer to see if this option is available. If not, you can always purchase a new bottle and save the empty one for other spices or herbs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefTena
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies