• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend for Delicious Coffee with a Twist!

In summary, adding cinnamon or cinnamon plus to your coffee grounds can give it a subtle, yet delicious flavor. You can also add the flavorings before brewing, on top of the grounds, to infuse the flavor into the coffee. Adding mashed bananas to pancakes is a popular addition that many people enjoy.
SusanBP0129
I'm sure I am not the first one to do this, but wanted to share anyway.
Add a few shakes of Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend (or plain cinnamon) to your coffee grinds when you make your coffee. It gives it a subtle, yet DELICIOUS flavor!
I am not a huge fan of PC's coffee, I prefer 100% Columbian, so this allows me to give a plug to the Spice Blend for those who like their own coffee!
:D

I've also put the cinnamon in after brewing and that's nice too.

Good idea! Does it dissolve well?

I'll have to try that. I put the Cinnamon Plus in my pancake batter - YUM!

I bet it would go good in hot cocoa too - I made some sugar free fat free chocolate pudding with a little cool whip and cinnamon and it was sinful. I am Kathy and I am a cinnamon addict

Yes!!!!I have also put cinnamon (though I haven't tried this with cinnamon plus yet) in my coffee grounds AND poured some caramel in the bottom of the coffee pot. Turn it on and YUM-O (as Rachel Ray would say). The warm coffee melts the caramel as it pours in. Very tasty!!

My favorite way to make pancakes is to add vanilla, cinnamon plus and a little splenda. The family loves it!! They also like a mashed up banana in the batter.

I don't like commercially flavored coffees - but I use my own spices all the time to flavor coffees - try a couple drops of our Vanilla with the cinnamon or cinnamon plus - very smooth & rich! Or try a couple drops of almond extract with cinnamon! Or grate a tiny bit of nutmeg (using the microplane) and the cinnamon........the possibilities are endless, and end up being much cheaper than buying flavored coffees! I like to add the flavorings before I brew - on top of the grounds, so the flavor is infused into the coffee, and not floating on top of my mug!;) It also makes your house smell wonderful!

Becky,

That all sounds wonderful!!

Thanks Jennifer! I'm going to try the mashed bananas in pancakes! Do you subsitiute them for part of the oil, or liquid - or just add them in addition to the other ingredients? and how many do you add?

I don't substitute anything. I just mash it up and mix it in. It depends on how many I am making, but usually just one ripe one.

You know, I don't care for the PC coffee. I mean, its not bad, but I don't usually like flavored coffee. I think I would like the cinnamin plus, though!

What is Cinnamon Plus in Coffee!?

Cinnamon Plus in Coffee! is a proprietary blend of ground cinnamon, nutmeg, and other spices designed specifically to enhance the flavor of coffee.

How do I use Cinnamon Plus in Coffee!?

Simply sprinkle a small amount (approximately 1/4 teaspoon) of Cinnamon Plus in Coffee! onto your ground coffee before brewing. Adjust the amount to your personal taste preferences.

What types of coffee does Cinnamon Plus in Coffee! work well with?

Cinnamon Plus in Coffee! is versatile and works well with all types of coffee, including regular, decaf, flavored, and even instant coffee.

Can I use Cinnamon Plus in Coffee! with cold brew coffee?

Yes, Cinnamon Plus in Coffee! can be used with cold brew coffee. Simply add it to the ground coffee before brewing or sprinkle it on top of the finished cold brew for added flavor.

Is Cinnamon Plus in Coffee! suitable for people with dietary restrictions?

Cinnamon Plus in Coffee! is gluten-free and does not contain any added sugar or artificial sweeteners. However, it does contain a small amount of natural sugar from the spices. We recommend checking the ingredient list for any potential allergens before use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • ldynred7