• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Cinnamon and Carmel Rolls Recipe for Your Brunch Show

In summary, the author suggests trying a different recipe for cinnamon rolls called Skillet Sticky Buns. These are quick and easy to make using cinnamon rolls that have been refridegerated. They are delicious and would be a great addition to a Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner.
ashkay
Does anyone have a quick recipe for cinnamon or carmel rolls? I have my first show on Saturday which is a brunch show. I was thinking of doing the ham & eggs braid, but would like a quick simple recipe for rolls too.

EASY Mini Cinnamon RollsCinnamon Rolls
2 pkg. (8oz) Crescent rolls 1 stick butter
¼ cup brown sugar 1 T. cinnamon
Mix ingredients together. Separate dough into 8 rectangles; pinching seams together. Spread cin./butter mixture on dough and roll up. Cut each rectangle into 6 slices. Place in deep dish baker next to each other & bake for 20-25 min. @ 350. Frost after 5 min. Frosting: 2 T butter, 1 T cream cheese, 1 C powder sugar & 1 – 3 T water.

They are SO GOOD!

Also works in medium bar pan.

Rolls
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 large egg
  • 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
  • 3 1/3 cups bread flour
  • 3 tablespoons sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 teaspoons active dry yeast or 1-1/2 teaspoons bread machine/ rapid rise yeast
Filling

• 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1/3 cup chopped nuts
Add ingredients to bread machine as recommended by manufacturer. Program maker for the dough cycle. When cycle is done, place dough on floured surface. Knead dough about 1 minute, then let rest 15 minutes. Roll dough into a rectangle, about 15 x 10 inches. Spread 1/4 cup melted butter over dough to within 1 inch of edges, Then sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar, the cinnamon, nutmeg, and chopped nuts evenly over dough. Roll dough up tightly on long side. Press edges to seal and form into a 12-inch long, evenly shaped roll. With a knife or 8 inch long piece of dental floss, cut roll into 1 inch pieces. Place rolls cut side down into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Cover and let rise in warm, draft free place until double in size, about 30 to 45 minutes.

Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on rack for 10 to 15 minutes, then drizzle with powdered sugar icing made by combining 1 cup powdered sugar with 1 to 2 tablespoons milk and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla. Blend until smooth. If too thin or too thick, add more powdered sugar or milk, respectively, until desired consistency is reached. Cut apart and remove from pan.

tried this?saradest wrote:
>>Separate dough into 8 rectangles; pinching seams together. Spread cin./butter mixture on dough and roll up. Cut each rectangle into 6 slices.<<

What if you sliced the dough just out of the can and spread the cinnamon mixture on top? It's already rolled up in the can. Okay, maybe you wouldn't have the cinnamon mixture in between each layer, but it would be *really* quick and easy.

Think of the other toppings and combinations you could do just by spreading butter mixed with a bit of juice or preserves on top:
Orange
Cranberry
Cran-Apple (using a bit of applesauce)
Apple-Cinnamon

oh, my! I'm getting hungry!

Try Fall/Winter Season's BestIn last season's Season's Best there is a great recipe in there called Skillet Sticky Buns. It is quick and easy. You use refridegerated (?) Grands cinnamon rolls and a lemon. They are absolutely DELICIOUS!!!

What are the ingredients needed to make cinnamon or caramel rolls?

To make cinnamon or caramel rolls, you will need flour, sugar, butter, milk, eggs, yeast, salt, cinnamon, and caramel sauce.

Can I use store-bought dough for cinnamon or caramel rolls?

Yes, you can use store-bought dough for convenience. However, making your own dough from scratch will result in a tastier and fresher final product.

How do I prevent my cinnamon or caramel rolls from getting too dry?

To prevent your cinnamon or caramel rolls from getting too dry, make sure to brush them with melted butter before and after baking. You can also cover them with foil while baking to retain moisture.

Can I freeze cinnamon or caramel rolls?

Yes, you can freeze cinnamon or caramel rolls before or after baking. To freeze before baking, place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze until firm. Then, transfer them to a freezer-safe bag or container. To freeze after baking, let them cool completely, then wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and foil before freezing. Thaw and reheat in the oven before serving.

What are some alternative toppings for cinnamon or caramel rolls?

Some alternative toppings for cinnamon or caramel rolls include cream cheese frosting, chopped nuts, raisins, and chocolate chips. You can also drizzle them with a glaze made of powdered sugar and milk.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefTena
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • catlwilles
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Dotty