• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cinnamon Bun Apple Cobbler

In summary, to make Cinnamon Bun Apple Cobbler, you will need 2 cans of cinnamon rolls, 2 cans of apple pie filling, 1/2 cup of brown sugar, 1/4 cup of melted butter, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. You can use homemade dough instead of canned cinnamon rolls, and it takes about 25-30 minutes to bake in a preheated 350 degree oven. You can also use any type of fruit pie filling and serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce, or extra cinnamon on top for added flavor.
cochef
Gold Member
Has anyone tried this in the Rockcrok?

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

I have not personally tried this recipe in a Rockcrok, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. The Rockcrok is oven and stovetop safe, so it should be able to handle the cooking process just fine. Just make sure to follow the recipe instructions and adjust the cooking time as needed.

1. What ingredients do I need to make Cinnamon Bun Apple Cobbler?

To make Cinnamon Bun Apple Cobbler, you will need 2 cans of cinnamon rolls, 2 cans of apple pie filling, 1/2 cup of brown sugar, 1/4 cup of melted butter, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.

2. Can I use homemade dough instead of canned cinnamon rolls?

Yes, you can use homemade dough instead of canned cinnamon rolls. Simply roll out the dough and cut it into small pieces to use as the topping for the cobbler.

3. How long does it take to bake Cinnamon Bun Apple Cobbler?

Cinnamon Bun Apple Cobbler takes about 25-30 minutes to bake in a preheated 350 degree oven.

4. Can I use a different type of fruit instead of apple pie filling?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit pie filling you prefer for this recipe. Some popular options include cherry, blueberry, or peach.

5. How should I serve Cinnamon Bun Apple Cobbler?

Cinnamon Bun Apple Cobbler is best served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. You can also drizzle some caramel sauce or sprinkle extra cinnamon on top for added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinCincy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • DebPC