• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Other Recipes Can You Make with Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles?

In summary, the cinnamon and caramel sprinkles can be mixed into cream cheese for a sweet spread for bagels, mixed into oatmeal cookie dough, sprinkled on top of cakes, or sprinkled on top of butternut squash.
KellyRedHead
I know we have discussed a few recipes to make with these like the bites and cinnamon rolls. But at my show last night people wanted to know what else to do with them??

Anyone have any other recipes they would like to share. I was at a lost for others then those two to suggest to them.

Thanks-
Kelly

Mix into cream cheese for a sweet spread for bagels.Someone posted that they mixed some of the cinnamon sprinkles into breading for pork chops.

Here are some ideas I have used, and have gotten from customers:

On Ice Cream
In yogurt
pancakes
french toast
added to streusel for breads & muffins
in pumpkin or banana breads or muffins
on Popcorn
mixed into applesauce
in Oatmeal or other hot cereal(had caramel sprinkles in oatmeal this morning - YUM!)
I used them to sprinkle over the truffle brownie cups - that was GOOD!
sprinkle on top of cakes
roll sugar cookies in them for deluxe snickerdoodles!
mixed into oatmeal cookie dough!

I was wondering the same thing about the sprinkles. I have not had time to come up with some new ideas. Thanks for posting this question and thanks for the ideas. I can't wait to tell my customers.

At my show this afternoon we made Microwave Apple Crisp, and we substituted the Cinnamon Sprinkles for the cinnamon and allspice. Every single guest thought it was the BEST Apple Crisp they'd ever had ... I made it in individual servings in the prep bowls. All that could have been added to make it better would have been whipped cream using the EAD.

We dipped apple wedges into the caramel sprinkles last night for a snack and it was delicious! Make the crescent rolls as a quick side at one of your shows and send the bottles around for the guests to smell. Once you name a few ideas on how to use them the guests will start popping out their own ideas!

I made the profiterole puffs this weekend. I was out of vanilla flavoring so I put the caramel sprinkle in the cool whip/powdered sugar mixture instead. They were fantastic. The kids were eating them up fast.

MomToEli said:
At my show this afternoon we made Microwave Apple Crisp, and we substituted the Cinnamon Sprinkles for the cinnamon and allspice. Every single guest thought it was the BEST Apple Crisp they'd ever had ... I made it in individual servings in the prep bowls. All that could have been added to make it better would have been whipped cream using the EAD.

I couldn't find this recipe in the files. Would you share it? I'm getting ready to do an afternoon show without an oven and this sounds perfect!

I mixed mine in with some cream cheese and spread it over my bagel.

I also sprinkled some over my cooked carrots (frozen crinkle cuts, coated in butter) to make sort of a glazed carrot dish. That was yummy!

I also sprinkled some over my bag of popcorn. I think it might have been better if I melted some butter first, and added the sprinkles into the butter, and then added the mixture. Otherwise, with just plain sprinkles, most of it went to the bottom.

Here is how I used them today....
I made banana muffins, and sprinkled the caramel sprinkles on the tops before baking - DH & DS gave them 2 :thumbup: :thumbup: .

I roasted butternut squash for supper, and then mashed it w/ some butter, an egg, and a little brown sugar, put it in the small round baker, and then sprinkled cinnamon sprinkles over the top and baked it for about 15 minutes - delicious! No leftovers!

One of my customers said that she put some of the caramel sprinkles into her coffee filter with her coffee and brewed it. She said it was great.

I love to mix some in with my pancake batter...my kids love it!

ljeffries said:
One of my customers said that she put some of the caramel sprinkles into her coffee filter with her coffee and brewed it. She said it was great.

THAT sounds amazing...I will be trying THAT one...

I sprinkled some of the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles on a pumpkin pie I made yesterday. YUM!

Ok- I wanted to make a cake, and I decided to play around with it - YUM!!I made my AD's super-easy pumpkin pound cake, and added some of the cinnamon and caramel sprinkles to the batter. After pouring it into the rectangular baker, I sprinkled some more on the top. DELISH!EASY PUMPKIN POUND CAKE
Heat oven to 350F.
In Classic Batter Bowl or SS Mixing Bowl, combine 1 (18 oz) yellow cake mix, 1 box (3 oz) Pumpkin Spice pudding mix, 4 eggs, 1/2 cup oil, and 1 cup milk. Mix with electric mixer on low until combined. Boost mixer to medium for at least 3 minutes. Batter will get thick.
Add a couple tablespoons caramel or cinnamon sprinkles.
Pour batter into desired pan. Bake as directed on box.

My DH reminded me of a pampered chef recipe that I had made years ago in my deep dish stone. I put 2 tablespoons butter in the bottom of my small round baker, with about 1/8 cup brown sugar and melted it in the micro, then took the 5 pack of grands biscuits and quartered them. I then rolled the quarters into small balls and placed them into the dish. Add a little sugar and cinnamon and your cinnamon sprinkles. The then put either pecans or walnuts chopped on top of biscuits. Add more sprinkles. I have also made these adding apples and the carmel sprinkles. YUMMMMY.

I made the biscuit bites last night at my show with both the caramel and cinnamon sprinkles and everyone raved about how good it was. I sold the sprinkles to everyone that was at the show.

ChefBeckyD said:
Here is how I used them today....
I made banana muffins, and sprinkled the caramel sprinkles on the tops before baking - DH & DS gave them 2 :thumbup: :thumbup: .

I roasted butternut squash for supper, and then mashed it w/ some butter, an egg, and a little brown sugar, put it in the small round baker, and then sprinkled cinnamon sprinkles over the top and baked it for about 15 minutes - delicious! No leftovers!

That's exactly what I did last night!!:thumbup: I also made pound cake and added the cinnamon sprinkles to the mix before baking. Yum, Yum.

minersmix said:
My DH reminded me of a pampered chef recipe that I had made years ago in my deep dish stone. I put 2 tablespoons butter in the bottom of my small round baker, with about 1/8 cup brown sugar and melted it in the micro, then took the 5 pack of grands biscuits and quartered them. I then rolled the quarters into small balls and placed them into the dish. Add a little sugar and cinnamon and your cinnamon sprinkles. The then put either pecans or walnuts chopped on top of biscuits. Add more sprinkles. I have also made these adding apples and the carmel sprinkles. YUMMMMY.

:love: Oh wow!! There goes my diet!!! That sounds awesome! We really need a drooling smiley

Kelly or Ann has one I'm sure.

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/tongue0017.gif
yummy.gif
Sorry, no droolers.

One of the directos in my area sprinkles them on top of sugar cookies. Sounds good and cheap to me, I may have to try that.

KellyRedHead said:
I know we have discussed a few recipes to make with these like the bites and cinnamon rolls. But at my show last night people wanted to know what else to do with them??

Anyone have any other recipes they would like to share. I was at a lost for others then those two to suggest to them.

Thanks-
Kelly

Are the bites/cinnamon rolls okay once they are not warm anymore? I am wanting to make them and take them with me to a vendor fair....but i'm thinking I want to make them the night before...tia

JaimeQ said:
Are the bites/cinnamon rolls okay once they are not warm anymore? I am wanting to make them and take them with me to a vendor fair....but i'm thinking I want to make them the night before...tia
I only like them fresh from the oven. After about an hour they start to get stale. IMO

Well then I may be rethinking what to take;)

What are the ingredients in Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles?

The ingredients in Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles are sugar, cinnamon, natural and artificial flavors, salt, and caramel color.

How can I use Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles in my cooking?

Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles are a tasty addition to many sweet and savory dishes. They can be sprinkled on oatmeal, yogurt, or ice cream, or used as a topping for baked goods like muffins or cookies. They also add a delicious flavor to roasted vegetables or meats.

Are Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles gluten-free?

Yes, Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles are gluten-free. They are also free from any other major allergens such as dairy, soy, or nuts.

How should I store Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles?

Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles should be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. It is best to keep them away from direct sunlight or heat sources.

Can I use Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles as a replacement for cinnamon sugar?

Yes, you can use Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkles as a tasty replacement for cinnamon sugar in any recipe. They add an extra layer of flavor with the addition of caramel. Just be sure to adjust the amount used to your desired level of sweetness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Leigh0725
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies