• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are Some Creative Ideas for a Cinco De Mayo Show?

In summary, some popular recipes for Cinco De Mayo include guacamole, salsa, tacos, enchiladas, and margaritas. Useful kitchen tools for making these dishes include a molcajete, tortilla press, avocado slicer, and citrus juicer. There are also plenty of kid-friendly recipes such as mini taco cups and fruit salsa with cinnamon tortilla chips. Tips for hosting a successful Cinco De Mayo party include planning ahead, offering a variety of dishes, and incorporating festive decorations and music. Pampered Chef products can also be used to make dishes easier and more delicious, such as their Manual Food Processor and Quick Cooker.
gkpamperedchef
I have a lady throwing a Cinco de Mayo show. I'm looking for ideas for an invitations and what to make at the show. Any thoughts?Thanks!

Well, I guess it goes without saying that you'll need Mexican food...
Here's some ideas:
fajitas
taco bar
margaritas
salsa in the Manual food processor
avocado bites
Strawberry trifle (see theme show recipes)

There's lots out there...you could also do a "google" search for party ideas in general...
I LOVE Cinco de Mayo...AND, it just happens to be my birthday, too, so it makes it even more fun for me!! lol
Have fun with it!! Be sure and let us know what you decide to do!!
Paula

I made the Taco Grande recipe using the DCB last night. That was a hit!

gkpamperedchef said:
I have a lady throwing a Cinco de Mayo show. I'm looking for ideas for an invitations and what to make at the show. Any thoughts?Thanks!

Since it will be in May, use a play on words & make it a "Pinko" De Mayo Party :D....

I would do the Taco Ring, Fresh Salsa & Fresh Guacamole....HTH :D

You can also read through some of these other threads listed below and see if they have any additional ideas. ;)

What is the Taco Grande in the DCB? That sounds delish.

1. What are some popular recipes for Cinco De Mayo?

Some popular recipes for Cinco De Mayo shows include guacamole, salsa, tacos, enchiladas, and margaritas. You can also get creative and incorporate Mexican-inspired dishes like chilaquiles, tamales, and pozole.

2. Can you suggest some kitchen tools that are useful for making Cinco De Mayo dishes?

Some useful kitchen tools for making Cinco De Mayo dishes include a molcajete, tortilla press, avocado slicer, and citrus juicer. Other helpful tools include a food processor for making homemade salsa and a margarita shaker for mixing up refreshing drinks.

3. Are there any kid-friendly Cinco De Mayo recipes?

Yes, there are plenty of kid-friendly Cinco De Mayo recipes that are easy to make and delicious. Some examples include mini taco cups, chicken quesadillas, and fruit salsa with cinnamon tortilla chips. You can also get kids involved in the cooking process by having them help assemble their own tacos or decorate sugar cookies with colorful frosting.

4. What are some tips for hosting a successful Cinco De Mayo party?

Some tips for hosting a successful Cinco De Mayo party include planning ahead and setting a festive atmosphere with decorations and music. Offer a variety of dishes to accommodate different dietary restrictions and have plenty of drinks, including non-alcoholic options. If possible, prepare some dishes in advance to make the day-of preparations less stressful.

5. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my Cinco De Mayo dishes?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help make your Cinco De Mayo dishes easier to prepare and more delicious. For example, our Manual Food Processor is perfect for making fresh salsa, while our Quick Cooker is great for preparing flavorful shredded chicken for tacos or enchiladas. You can also use our Mix 'N Chop to easily break up ground beef for taco filling or use our Garlic Press for adding fresh garlic to your dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefnene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
safariphoto
Replies