• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with Our Last Minute Sale - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the Cinco De Mayo Sale is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in celebration of the Mexican holiday. It includes discounted prices on select products and exclusive bundles. The sale typically runs from the beginning of May until the 5th of May, but dates may vary each year. Not all Pampered Chef products are included in the sale, only select ones that are clearly marked on the website. The discounted prices cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions, and no special code is needed to access the sale. Simply visit the website during the sale period to view and purchase the discounted products.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Hi there,
So, I just had ANOTHER show switch to June -- not really complaining b/c of SAT, but I have 3 shows that last week of May. So, my May is looking shabby. I'm thinking about sending a last minute Cinco de Mayo sale email out. Anyone ever do this? Anyone have any thoughts on it?
TIA,
Jane :)

Bumping for one last shot here. Or, I'm off to create my own. I may do a whole week thing.

After you get something made up I would be interested in seeing what it looks like though.

What is the Cinco De Mayo Sale?

The Cinco De Mayo Sale is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in celebration of the Mexican holiday. It includes discounted prices on select products and exclusive bundles.

When does the Cinco De Mayo Sale start and end?

The Cinco De Mayo Sale typically runs from the beginning of May until the 5th of May. However, specific dates may vary each year, so be sure to check our website or social media for updates.

Are all Pampered Chef products included in the Cinco De Mayo Sale?

No, not all products are included in the Cinco De Mayo Sale. Only select products and bundles are eligible for the discounted prices. These products will be clearly marked on our website.

Can I use other discounts or promotions during the Cinco De Mayo Sale?

No, the discounted prices during the Cinco De Mayo Sale cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Only one offer can be used per order.

Do I need a special code to access the Cinco De Mayo Sale?

No, you do not need a special code to access the Cinco De Mayo Sale. Simply visit our website during the sale period to view the discounted products and add them to your cart.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LindaK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monica_sweetconsultant
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • k1tchng0ddess
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies